Reviews for Distraction
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That was so adorable! I can image how the Beadle must have reacted!
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Fifteen years in Australia made Sweeney able to think out crazy plans in seconds, didn't it? :D
I don't know what to write - this is just another awesome oneshot of yours :)
Keep writing, you area an amazing author!

hervissa :)
deathroman13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Haha, What would the reaction of the Beadle be when he saw this?

I like the ending :D.

Very good one-shot.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Loved this! Brilliant plot ;) loved it ;)
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I platonically love you for writing this. I’ve been doing crappy coursework since Friday, and I was in desperate need of being cheered up. This did the job wonderfully. I adored Sweeney’s plan; it was very well thought out indeed. ;) Haha, I bet the Beadle was more than a little surprised to see that! It worked though, so who cares? P I’m glad he didn’t just push her away once the Beadle had gone though; that warmed my little Sweenett heart.

Thank you for writing this. :) It’s awesome!

I should also have more time to reply to your PM this week too. :)
darkswanqueenredybeautysw chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
very cute
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
awsome sweenett, it was funny! i liked the idea of sweeney using Mrs. Lovett in his plan. great job
Victoria chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Gah, amazing! I loved it a lot :) In fact I love all your Sweenetts ha xD You kept them in character really well and I can't imagine what would of been going through the Beadles head! ;) Lovely work!
kaelin chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
hhaah, i love this story. it is so funny.
NelliethePieAngel chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Hmm, now he says that he didn't do that out of love. Then why in the end does it continue, huh? I think he's just telling himself that. The end was a sweet one, kee 'em coming.
Mrs.Masters chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
The first story I've read in a long while and I'm glad I picked this one! That was really cute. Just... that was the cutest, sweetest, funniest thing I've read in a long time! Brillaint! I've got nothing in the way of additions; it's perfect the way it is!
ToQuinnWithLove chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
wow. that. was. amazing.
myloveimfaithfullyyours chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
]] hella creative
eyeluv2d chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
aw this was so cute! *whipes forhead in relief* when i read the description, i thought sweeney was gonna make mrs lovett have a fling with the beadle! i was so worried... lol! another great story! such fun to read!

Johnnydspiratequeen chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
AWW! That was really sweet and a little OOC but that is really ok. I liked it!