Reviews for Smother Me
Alex chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
I know it's been a long time but I just found this story and it's AWESOME so I really think you should finish it. Please! :D
Jinxgirl chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
haha mulder and scully...used to love them...and true, they give in and it peters out. wouldn't happen with our girls though, right? ;)
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
aw nice beginning! i love it- very in character and emotional. must read more
kitty chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
aww poor faithy. buffy is an ass. love the story. continue... soon... please :)
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
Love this. Love. Love. Please update.
kmi85 chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
cool!
CustomHeroine chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
I'm really interested in this story, I was a bit hesitant to read it just because the summary was pretty vague. But I'm glad I did, keep the updates coming. And soon, please!
JekyllnHyde chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
The "That is so not pizza" and "clearly I was lying" lines were quite hilarious, well done. Then it turns all serious and moody, poor Faith, I hate it when confidence gets my shoes wet (or anyones for that matter).

Keep up the good work.
I'mAnOverachiever chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
Hey! This is absolutely great! I love this story! Update soon

-IAO
kenyon87 chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
thats so messed up have her turn her ass around i know theres tears there,or at least have buffy go after her, why cant faith ever tell buffy the truth you to at least let it slip during a fight or something, god this is frustrating you have us hating too long, great love it though keep it up add another soon, rock on! peace:)
Lost1n7heDark chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
two very good updates, keep it up.

i'm glad you decided to stick with the short, frequent updates.
trace chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
wow. okay, that wasn't enough. i seriously need more
She's Hearing Voices chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Let me just say, I LOVE the way you're writing this. It's keeping me intrigued! haha Love how you go back and forth into the different times.

Secret touching ... haha yeah we all saw that too :P Buffy HAD to have had a crush on Faith. I mean c'mon now ... The girl isn't blind.

Great story so far! I'm really looking forward to reading more.
kc chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
I definitely prefer shorter, more frequent updates over longer, less frequent updates. So... I say leave the formatting and updating as is, and keep 'em coming! I'm intrigued by the backwards flashbacks. I have a feeling I'll be re-reading them in chronological order when you get to May 2003, after Sunnydale goes from an outie to an innie. :-). More soon please!
JekyllnHyde chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Short chapters seem to work well. As soon as you get into it it all gets pulled away (which works, amazingly well) and then we have to wait patiently for the next installment :)

Well written so far, keep up the good work.