Reviews for Milk Of Regret
Melissa300 chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
good story
i like 2 b anonamous chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
hey...no offense but i didnt like this story...but i like sum of ur otha storyz
longing chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
there is so much i want i want love i want the impossible; the fantasy the non existent why do we do this to ourselves why is this done to us how do we know there is more

we dont we only have the love for others and the fierce yearning for there to be more i want it to be true i want it I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT...

i have these feelings almost like ive experienced it before like england i must have onced lived in england though i have never lived there more and more and more and more its building up i can only want so badly i feel as though i will die from the want of it it that when we go on there will be it please help me please i think im going crazy somethings wrong with me help me help me help me HELP ME
GreenEyedGirl13 chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
LOVE IT!

Your a great writer!

Amazing storie!
TwiHeartVick 101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
OMG that was so sad but yet i still loved it
twilight1alice chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
great story
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
Oh my god...I was actually crying during that - I'm so sad. This is so good, but so horrible. I'm actually completely addicted and in love with it. I just...

Oh god. Just, wow.

I completely love this - it's unlike ANYTHING I've ever read. Wow. :)

Regards

Lemon
Dazzle Me Again chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
I don't even know if I should leave a review or not. I mean, what's the point? But I'll do it anyway.

This story was really sad, it got to me. To think that things like this happen every day, everywhere... it makes me sick. At least Bella got her (kind of) happy ending.
AussieNinjaChick chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Whoa, twisted, weird, different, but still good.
AussieNinjaChick chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
*Tears* That sucks, but it's a really good story
AussieNinjaChick chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Oh, this is so sad and so freaking depressing!
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
awe that was such a sad story that it made me cry
TheSagaLover chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
Wow. That's about all I can say. It was so sad as I've said a million times before. And I understand how bella felt all throughout this, even at the end with her feelings to go back to dr. burke. Even though it's sick, I can't judge because I understand. And again as I've said a million times, God please bless there souls. Thanks for writing this. It brought up things that I haven't faced in a long time and need to cope with. Thank you. God please bless the suffering, God please.
TheSagaLover chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
That's so sad. Even tthough it's like really sad and like and has a lost hope kinda of feel to it, I just can't let this story go. I just wish that people din't have to go through that. God please set peace in there hearts, please.
303 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »