Reviews for Milk Of Regret
JackieWackie chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
This is really good! Please update soon. I hope you keep Edward away for a good length of time, or maybe never have him come back! MWAHAHAHA!
CyraAmaya chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Its very interesting. I think its really good. I feel bad for Bella, everyone thinking she's crazy. Edward went to the extreme to make her try to forget, but how can anyone forget someone like him? When the Cullens show, I wonder how everyone to react to that? Will they all of a sudden remember, or not? Anyway, keep up the great work. Hope you update soon.
angeleyes20876 chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
great story. i like. keep up the good work
I like men with no men boobs chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
awesome chapter, it was really well written updatge as soon as possible.
Rosette-Cullen chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
You've got me crying. I can relate to Bella, and yet, I can't completely symapthize with her. I'm empathizing like craxy, though. I can't imagine the lonliness and desperation she must feel. I'm terrified for her. Thinking about it terrifies me, you are an absolute magnificent writer.

I also just realize that you're an Otep fan too, right? I just now noticed the title of your story and the song in the first chapter. I think Invisible is a perfect song for this story if it helps.
loveedoveymonkey chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Dang girl. I really do like this...I mean, I'm really curious. So let me get this straight...is Kathyrn some sort of possessive lesbian? I think I know that Elizabeth is anorexic...but what about Jessica? Is she like some compulsive eater? (By the way..I appreciate that you said "heavyset" and not "fat") And Alisha? I'm probably getting ahead of myself..you are probably going to explain that later, :)
Sporkedd chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
this is an interesting story. more please!
zukofangirl16 chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Very good. Being in a day treatment program at a psychiatric hospital, I think you did a good job of explaining the setup of rooms and stuff. They do have escorts and no doors on the inpatient unit, and they do have doors in the day treatment wards. And the food doesn't taste that bad, but it smells horrible. So you got that part right. _

Added this to favorites!

Zukoismybf _
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
great chapter!
rirish chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
its really good! you could make a really good story out of this
HistoryintheMaking chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I'm interested...for now.
Shamrock32 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Definately seems like it could turn out interesting. Although I hate to admit this, I did spend time in a psych hospital so I know how Bella feels. Anyway update asap (Interesting penname by the way)
Imhereforever chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Bleh you really are the queen of angst. But I think I love it, another chapter would help me decide ;D Justkidding. I really do love it and I hope you update soon.

xoxo

Imhereforever
loveedoveymonkey chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Dang. I mean I'd personally thought about how extreme Edward would be when it came to that...But I didn't think it would be THIS extreme...but it maks sense, and I'm very interested :) So that means that i "want to know what they're talking about"

update!
forever.love.twilight chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I never expected to like this story, but I do! Hopefully Carlislie will be the doctor?
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »