Reviews for Milk Of Regret
TheSagaLover chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
It breaks my heart to read things like this, knowing that it happens every second of every hour. God please bless the souls that have to go through that in this sin filled world. I've never really been able to be selfish about anything knowing that it could be so much worse, and that's what I lived my life by. Take what you need and do all you can to help those that have what they don't need. Real life sucks.
TheSagaLover chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Wow...this story's like soo deep, and sad, but you pulled it off nicely. Can't wait to read more, I have to know how this one turns out!
H.M.T.H chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
R.I.P. GREAT STORIES ! ONE OF THE BEST WRITERS !
brokentragedy2 chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
SIMplY AMAZING!
MusicRises chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
YOur an amazing author. I know your not around to even read this review but...The story your friends wrote on your profile were very touching and brought a tear to my eye. I don't know you, and listen now im talking to someone who's not even around anymore. Crazy right? Well, like i said...I don't know you..and probably nevver will. But you WILL be missed.
PreciousDazzle chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
This was a really good story. I loved the way you took the time to actually write out the different emotions. I was crying reading this. I so glad that Bella was the one to face and deal with Dr. Burke.

Stephanie, wherever you are, thank you for still touching our hearts!
zombiehobo chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
Sweet ending. Too bad that doesn't happen to all raperist of sorts. Hope I spelt that right. Okay, now I do love the story happy :) hope so because I am
zombiehobo chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
Ew that was sick. And to think that stuff probably really does happen. Poor Bella. I like the story so far. I'll feel guilty if I say love it, because of all the bad stuff happening to bella...so it's a really good story. Very realistic I like it :)
zombiehobo chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Hehe I think growling bella is sort of cute lol Gosh I feel sorry for her hope Edward comes in and fast :)
dcsisee13 chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
Amazing Story! I cried! I think the ending was awesome, To have Bella do it was genius!
Laurel chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
This is one of the most moving and awesome stories I have ever read. You truly are an amazingly gifted writer. Even though I never knew you I miss you and I cried over your death. I hope God lets you check your review box in heaven.

Megan.
LilBriarRoseMasochist chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
haha

really great story here, totally loved it

can't wait to read more

happy reads!

(i miss you)
luvpuppies7133 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
rip u r thebest writer! iwas so sad when i found out that u died i wanted 2 cry. my sis told my like 2 in the morning it toke a few hours but i got it and i wanted 2 cry
EdwardIsMySoulmate chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
Amazing story, loved it. Left me sort of depressed, but amazing anyway.

We love you, Daddy’s little Cannibal
blackandivorykeys chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
Love the tie in the end. Amazing job with this, as all your others. Love and miss you. )
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »