Reviews for Milk Of Regret
Divinely chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
Umm. I don't really know what to say. I really did like this story, a lot. But...It kind of disturbed me how Bella still had umm...thoughts of Dr. Burke touching her...Like I know it's a perfectly normal thing that happens to rape victims...It's just it's kind of...gross...?...Also I really wanted Bella to get the rape kit, because she could have helped all those girls that were still in that place because Dr. Burke would have gone to jail...Anyways...I really liked the story...Love your witting.

-Rhianna
EDWARDS REEL LAMB 17 chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
SO SAD;( THIS STORY WILL END TO YOU COULD REWRITE AND CONTINUE IT?
aroundsundown chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
Very sad story. So depressing. Especially when it was bella's first nite there. She was thinking of Edward and missing him and crying herself to sleep. I forgot what chapter it was. But how did the cullens manage to make everyone forget everything abt them. Everyone but bella. Wouldn't it have made sense for Edward to make bella forget him too?

Loved the epilogue although I wonder if dr Burke really will remember Bella even after 10 years. Maybe, cuz she's his favourite but still...

It was a nice closure for bella. She got to have her revenge.

Very depressing and I'm glad I stuck thru the first chapter like u begged us to. Haha. Although I was a little sad when I saw the epilogue. I thought it was a little too short. I had been hoping for more. I was happily clickig the arrow to the next chapter when suddenly out popped the epilogue.

Anyway, it was a nice read. You're a wonderful author.
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
Okay... that was scary sadistic.

Well, at least Bella dealt with him like Rosalie dealt with Royce. Premanently.

Awesome, once again, DLC.

*Rain
sconnolly318 chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
Chapter 3.. Wow. This was really hard to read, but I'm glad I did. REally well written- even with the disturbing topic. You're really talented. Thanks for posting!
RUNNINGxINTOxTHExFLAMES chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
Wow. i am seriously crying right now. good job. *sobs*
dahlingrae chapter 6 . 4/26/2009
Ho-lee-shit. that was amazing. really really good. and depressing. but still really good! your an amazing writer. cant wait for more
taybee12 chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
Aww, that was really good.

Awesome job! :)
Edwardjustproposed chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
I love how she pulled a Rose.
xFeathersxx chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
"Sometimes I catch myself day dreaming about Dr. Burke. It’s a sick feeling to know that I sometimes wish that I could go back to him and let him touch me again. "

Ahh! Wrong! So wrong!

That is literally the only complaint I have about this story. This website has angst but lacks something beautifully ..I don't know. Depressing? Sad? Melancholy?

This is so amazing. I don't even know how to tell you. I tried to continually convince myself "No happy ending, no happy ending" because I didn't think it was possible but you did it artfully.

This is beyond angst, which is a pleasant change from typical Twilight fanfictions. Because who wants typical, anyway?
In Snake Skin chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
nice but too short.

oh well all good things come to an end

xo

Jasper's Soul Mate
In Snake Skin chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
i feel like i've heard the poem before some where...

anywhoo

this stoyry is AMAZING! you write darkness.. is that the word?, so well.

xo

Jasper's Soul Mate
KellBellsCullen chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
I liked this story, it was intense and weird, and sad. I liked it a lot, even though the thing with Dr. Burke was a little weird. I wanted to know what happened to the other girls. Hmm.
apples.tulips.ribbons.chess chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
oh my. i sort of guessed this would happen..

ugh. i feel really sick.

that's so gross. i don't want to read on, hopefully it's not real. yuck. eww.

sorry. no offence intended. i just really hate the rape stories. i loathe them. they are so icky :*
apples.tulips.ribbons.chess chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
aw. my eyes teared up while i was reading this!

this is really really really good:)
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »