Reviews for I Will Remember You
Redrum chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Very well done. Very emotional. This is the first HarryxRon story I've read, and it was fairly good.
Mouse Misfit chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
I like it although I'm not a Ron/Harry fan.
Dala1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
*squawk* Oh! So sad! *sniff* Beautiful.
Willowstar chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
oh my god. That rips at my heart. Oh my god. Harry, geez... my heart! It hurts! That was so good. Geez that was so good. i I loved it. Ah!

love

me
tenshi-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Harry not really died right, right! Since there's no body proof and all. If he died, who the one that kill Voldermort? I had a crazy idia that the person that look like Harry is REALLY Harry, but he had amnasia or something and can't remember anything about Wizard's world. But someday he WILL remember and come back to poor poor little Ron...there's will be a sequel, huh? Pleaseeeee you can't leave them like this. it so saaaaaaddddddddd!

PS. had to admitted that I first though this one is H/D, but oh well, I love R/H too, though not much as the first.
fandomlurker chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
That was wonderfully sad and the pairing caught me by surprised. Well done.
PepperjackCandy chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
This was so touching. I know that Harry's probably really gone, but I can't help but hope that he'll come back to Ron someday. :sniffle:
museaway chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
What a sad story you've crafted! Though beautiful and very powerful. The use of a Harry look-a-like to spark Ron's memories was a believable starting point for this piece. I loved the way Ron reminisced over the little things, like laughing with Harry and lying together in bed. Gravestone pieces always make me cry, but it was a lovely read, regardless. norty
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
**sobs** Goddess, that was sad! I want to cry and to scream . . . you killed Harry! Oh Goddess, I sound like South Park . . .
CrystalStarGuardian chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
oh! I thought it was Harry/Draco. especially when you mentioned the yelling. ::laughs sheepishly:: oops. ohohoh! but I LOVED this! it was so sad, but beautiful all the same _ even though I don't really like Ron/Harry, this was one of the best stories this girl has read in a long time. I even almost cried :)
MiZ PuNk chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Awwww... Poor Ronniekins! My poor wittle baby! I think it's really wonderful. Trishy