Reviews for Summer Service
izzywolf22 chapter 64 . 3/29
awwwwwwww kawaiiiiiii
izzywolf22 chapter 62 . 3/29
bro Ace showing the popsicle part in front of luffy made m laugh so hard XD
izzywolf22 chapter 43 . 3/28
lol zoro nosebleed
nazurath92 chapter 40 . 11/14/2014
I gotta say I'm very impressed that you wrote this long story there isn't very much long stories with this couple so good work :)
In the labyrinth's core chapter 64 . 10/22/2014
I just finished reading the entire thing and it was so ADORABLE how they went from just a random worker and a future hotel owner to SOMETHING LIKE THAT OMG :33 and that lemon was so damn hot! And the way Luffy licked his fingers... if you try to imagine him, he'd still look innocent and as if he's not realizing what he was doing.
And the "You have magic hands" line. If that doesn't sound suggestive then I don't know the meaning of this word.
I noticed you've written more ZoLu fics as well... gotta go read them sometime! Since your fluff practically makes you melt on the inside and squeal a bit too loudly...

Keep up the good work!
seireidoragon chapter 62 . 10/15/2014
This was a great fanfiction!
Atsuki-chan chapter 64 . 3/25/2014
Amazing fanfic! And thanks for all the fangirl squeals, chest pains, and feels you've caused me xD

Also, I didn't realize you were also the author of 'Loyal" until I saw Kyubi's name! x3 I almost never reread fanfics, but I've read that one 3 times already (it's one of my favs). Keep up the awesome writing :3
Guest chapter 47 . 1/23/2014
Do you mean adrenaline? And I think lime is hand jobs and/or blowjobs, basically touch without penetration
Fi Suki Saki chapter 64 . 1/2/2014
Yaaaay!

This is Awesome...! XDDD

Cute and Fun!

Absolutely Entertaining!

But... Damn!

I got some information that i dont really wanted to know! DX
Damn you, Ace! Teach Luffy how to seduce with Food! Dammit! Food! That's actually Kinky! Noo...

How Zoro and Luffy developed their relationship was AMAZING!

Totally Sweet and Lovely!

And i love the idea that Ace dating Smoker! When Smoker showed for the first time, i was squealing loudly! With Ace nervous as well, that was very Entertaining!

I liked it!

I LOVE IT!

Very Lovable!

Long Live ZoLu! Yeah!
Creator.n.Destroyer chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Wasn't bad ne? Haha and so many chapters O.o got a long night ahead of me xD
Sarah chapter 64 . 8/12/2013
Gahhhhh! Loved it! Great work!
heart-pirate-trafalguy-law chapter 14 . 8/9/2013
Aw that's so cute! I like how they're getting really close but they don't really notice yet. Like, no person would just let another person into their room while they sleep unless they really trust the other. So cute! :3
goldluka chapter 60 . 7/8/2013
I really wanna hug you ._.
Nitishu chapter 28 . 6/20/2013
I could fill 3000 pillows with nothing but the fluff in this chapter.
Nitishu chapter 24 . 6/20/2013