Reviews for A Tiger Can Be Tamed
Othlover9 chapter 15 . 3/20
OMG! I hope she feels better! I'm so sorry that this happened to her!
Othlover9 chapter 9 . 3/20
Ok this is not fair! You replied to everyone elses review but not mine!
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
Aww, this story was really good. I loved how Brooke and Lucas became dependant on each other at the end.. :)
Racahel CSINY chapter 15 . 2/13/2009
OMG

I cant believe its over but it was really good how it ended

it was really cute as well
Brucas10 chapter 15 . 12/20/2008
That was amazing! This story was one of the best stories I have ever read. I love how you progressed through their friendship and did not rush the relationship. I also love how you stated that even though they were married and had twins they still had struggles like real couples but they got through it together. Amazing story! I read the author note for the last chapter and I just want to say I really hope you are feeling better!
LiZ457 chapter 15 . 10/8/2008
very cute :]
Blue JA chapter 15 . 10/2/2008
Hi, i just want to say that u are an amazing writer and I love this story, it had me competely hook for start to finish. I am a huge Brucas fan and I agree Pucas makes me sick. But I loved the development of their relationship, and how they get to together. I seemed more relistic then some story where they rush to have Lucas and Brooke get togther, it was a natural progression. I hope feel beter, your in my praires! :)
BL-CS chapter 15 . 9/15/2008
OMG! i hope Brooke's gonna get better! i'll pray! :)

& please tell her that her story's AMAZING! even if it was rushed, it rocks! :)
Grooviejj-othfan88 chapter 15 . 9/14/2008
That was a beautiful ending.

Hope you get well soon.. Take care
SmileLikeYooMeanIt chapter 15 . 9/8/2008
aww that was a great ending,

thanks for finishing the story

hope you get beter soon (:
rosseyanna chapter 15 . 9/7/2008
oh wow! it was fantastic.

hope you get better soon.
flipflopgal chapter 15 . 9/7/2008
Aw yay! Great ending! !
brucas333 chapter 15 . 9/7/2008
aww this story was just too good! i send my love to you! get better! i'll be praying for yoou!
BizzareBavarian chapter 15 . 9/7/2008
This was a great chapter

and an amazing story.

I hope for the best with Brooke's health
imjustwriting chapter 15 . 9/7/2008
That was simply amazing. I cant believe that it is actually over, but u hae done an exceptional job with it. Love ya! Hope u get better soon! D