Reviews for Who said Jackson didn't have a sister?
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 16 . 7/15/2010
sequel please with som more samlex
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 15 . 7/15/2010
ERIC COOING! IS IT 2012 YET? HAHAHAHAHAHA WE LIVE I AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE PPL

oh not to mention not complaining bout carrying a prego 12 yr old
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 14 . 7/15/2010
did dayley go looking too or was it just nathan (the last part kind confused me)
MoonPrincess9210 chapter 16 . 11/18/2008
Please update! This is getting so good! I need more!
MoonPrincess9210 chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
Luv it!
Kacee chapter 16 . 9/24/2008
A little rushed but I'm curious to see what happens next, so good job and pleae keep writing. )
mostgrimreaper chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
First thing I noticed, according to your list, Melissa was never on the plane but she records a video diary.

Again with the (sp.?) in the middle of a sentence. Ironically, that word was spelled correctly but several others weren't.

No detail/description.

Please proofread more carefully, add some description and detail.
mostgrimreaper chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Um...first of all, putting '(Sp.?)' and 'author's notes' in the middle of a story is bad form, lazy, poor writing and not cool. Use spell check or a dictionary if you aren't sure how to spell it. Also, SPELL out numbers as in seven, not 7. Work on your grammar.

Rather boring as in little to no description or detail.

And I highly doubt anyone would, upon meeting someone for the first time, ask them why they're wearing a sweatshirt in the summer. You could have worked in Sam's attire by either describing her appearance or having Melissa wonder about it to herself, as in her internal thoughts which you denote by italicizing them.

Hope you can take the concrit.
MLCNPublishings chapter 9 . 7/13/2008
Taylor and Eric weren't doing anything, or were they doing something that nobody knew about? Oh well, would they ever learn?

Haha i smell taylor and eric's baby
MLCNPublishings chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I think i know sam's sercert is she pregnant?
OneDayTheRobotsWillCry chapter 16 . 7/12/2008
Great!
incurrents chapter 16 . 7/8/2008
update

short

good
LeonPianta chapter 16 . 7/3/2008
Yay a new chap! :)

I really think a sequel would be a great idea. As long as it's as good as/better than this one.

Mission: Baby sounds so adult and so childish at the same time :P. That's Taylor for ya.

How can all eight fit in ONE tent?

Ciao! -DP
Marth HEART Smallville chapter 16 . 7/2/2008
Hey, please write another chapter! A sequel- I don't know. Would the sequel be about Sam raising the baby? Or would it be about the group getting rescued and getting settled back into "normal" life? In other words, what would the sequel be about?

Also, does Sam have the baby in this story or the sequel? Do they get rescued in this story or the sequel? I know it's a lot of questions, but. . . yeah.
nia chapter 16 . 7/2/2008
Okay that was great! I would luv to read a sequel!