Reviews for Too Bad
OnginalMaz chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
The thing about Donna is that she's completely oblivious which makes writing her quite hard but I loved your characterisation. You got a couple of the details about Egypt wrong though.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh ouch. Poor Donna.

Thanks for writing.
Bad Werewolf chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
oh, this is funny!
SuilsSaifir chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This...this was just wonderful. I truly truly loved this piece. It echoed of Partners in Crime completely and so very very bittersweet, along with the hysterical moments of the Doctor. I really wish there had been another Ten/Donna series because I felt they were hysterical.

And I'm in complete agreement 'You're not mating with me sunshine' was one of the best lines. And Catherine Tate was wonderful. I also loved this line of yours: 'It was the curse of the ginger people' which I definitely identify with.

I now want to go to Egypt, minus the food, just to see if I can find myself a trench coat, converse wearing Doctor. *sighs*

Wonderful!

Sina xx
werewolfatemyphoenix chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Ha. Gallifreyan expletives!
Stoned Lorikeet chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
i love the sort of stories where the reader knows more than the characters. i feel so important... not really
timano chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
A delightful story that nailed Donna's character exactly. Oh, I wish she would be in more Who! (And maybe she will...one never knows.)

10 out of 10 stars
LimitedByCreativity chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
"...lanky Time Lord and a murderous looking Mummy would have been just the ticket."

lol XD
Gil Shalos1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Really great - you catch Donna's 'voice' really well.
Edna Pests chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Poor Donna! I would hate to think of something like this happening to me.
tiamat100 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This was so funny! It is a brilliant story. It was just like the begining of the episode, when they kept missing each other!

Its hilarious!
cheri1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
O, you have to go on and write the battle between the Doctor and the mummy! Great story!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
LOL! That was funny. Donna rather annoyed me in The Runaway Bride, but after seeing Partners in Crime, I think I could like her.
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
AHAHAHA WIN. I especially love the bit with the casket. *grins*

And hopefully now people will realize just how awesome Donna is. I mean, I liked Martha, but this time I'm actually really excited about the new companion.

Adding this to the Tin Dog.
HoVis chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
LMAO... that last line is priceless. I love the continuation of the idea from the episode that they kept just missing each other. Brilliant story, well done!

HoVis