Reviews for Within Small Differences
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Enjoyed reading this piece, but I'm not sure how to feel about Roxa's reactions. Both characters acted like themselves which is pretty rare in fanfiction.
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
hahaha good job
RocketPAPrika chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
omg, that's so cute! Loved it!
Zed-Azrael chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh, this is just very sweet and wonderful! The dialogue was perfectly in character, (I particularly enjoyed reading Axel-you stayed very true to him, I think. I also like the way you made Roxas. One of few words even though his mind is all over the place. C: Never seems to waste his breath, that one.) and the flow was lovely. :D It didn't tell some huge, epic story, but I think that it managed to capture a very nice level of completeness in so few words. Definitely being faved!
fiercesunshine chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh my God. I love it.

The little cat-and-mouse thing they have going on fits very well.

Awesome story!
inactiveGE chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Sweet, very complete, love how Axel's movements work with his character. Definite fav :)
WayToDawn chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Perfect!

Intense, straight-forward yet makes you think in circles, hot, natural, realistic and hot, very hot.

Glad you wrote more AkuRoku. Most of it is usually highschool AUs or similar, so something tied to canon is very nice to see, for a change. And I don't see why it should be straying far from canon, nothing seemed off place while I read. Like it could've happened. Great job.