Reviews for Desperation, Daring, and Danger
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Erm.. I know, I'm a bit, just a bit, late with reviewing, but I only happened to come across your fic this morning. Will you forgive me for that? Because I feel I really need to review it. So, here you are. Author, you are so fuckin awesome! I absolutely-and-wholly loved the way you portrayed the characters, and especially, Remus, of course, but also the way his friends will always stand for him, and how much Sirius cares about him, and all the other things... The picture of Remus and his parents arguing was wonderfully tense and very much in-character in the way I see Remus in my head. Can I say 'orgasm of the brain'? Cause that was exactly what I felt while reading this :) so, what I want to say is - I bloody fucking love you, author!
Avery-Lou chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Brilliant story you've got here! I love all the emotion in it - Remus' desperation and depression, his friends' attempts to help him through, everything! I love it!
ColleenMickeyD chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Really brilliant! Ahh loved it.
mountainkangaroo chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Oh I've been looking for this forever! I had read it years ago and loved it and then lost the bookmark, and now I've finally found it yay! Just as good as I remember

"Because I want it so much, and I'll never be able to have it." *heartbreak*!

I really like how Remus is noticed for his speed, while Sirius is the brains. James is usually thought to be the leader, but I like the take on Remus usually he's the weak bookworm and obviously he does have excellent physical ability in dueling.

Anyway so glad I've found this again, I'll favourite so as never to lose it!
Grimshaw Redford chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
THE BEST STORY I"VE READ!
jreiojwofjl chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Great story. Felt so sorry for Remkus, not being able to get a job. Loved the way you've portrayed Moody. :)
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
I really loved it D Close friendship between the marauders, that's enough to make me smile. I have to say, I loved Remus's father. And i like moody too. Great job
Bad Mum chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Loved this. The scene with remus' parents was very realistic. Completely true to life that they would try and hide some of the harsh realities from their son and that he would be angry when he realised. And I liked your suitably paranoid Moody. Great job.
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Absolutely wonderful. You had me on the edge of my seat, even though I knew Moony had to survive. The details of the Auror testign were so well thought out - I can never do stuff like that, I am in awe! Great stuff.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I love this. Your dialogue is just fantastic, and you have a real handle on Remus' desperation and biotterness while still giving him a sense of hunour and humanity. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Crescent-Moon-Love chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Is this over? I think I'd really enjoy it if it wasn't Lol.

Took me so long to finish readying all this...doesn't help that I was watching a movie while reading but none the less it took me FOREVER! Anyways it was awesome! I enjoyed it greatly. D
SweetDeamon chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
I think this story is utterly brilliant! I think everybody is very much in character, I thought you wrote the action finding the tags really well and it was nice to see Moody as more of a developed character, so often he deos little more than bark instructions at people whereas here he does seem a little more human! Nice work )
LoverFaery chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Probably complete, I know, but... well, I don't want to take that risk. XP Very nice. I adore it.
cherry-s-twin chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
woo thats a good story. must put you on author alert... well done!
Liv of life chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Oh! I hope this isn't the end- I'm really enjoying your take on their after school life.

Hope there's more!