Reviews for Desperation, Daring, and Danger
G chapter 3 . 3/31
Hi! I just want to say despite how horrible it was Remus couldn’t get jobs and was reflecting on it in his fight with his parents, the saddest and most heartbreaking part for me was this:

“‘should I apologize for being a monster? I'm a fucking boggart to half of the wizarding world, for fuck's sake!’

Mr. Lupin's hand came up, but whether he was just going to point, or make some other kind of gesture, Sirius wasn't sure. All he knew was that when his father raised his hand that quickly, with that look, it usually meant a bruise along Sirius's cheekbone…”

JSJSJSJWJDDJSJSJSJQKSJH. also thank you for writing this. I’m so glad to just have discovered it, now.

ALSO OMFG WHEN THE STORY REVEALED THAT REMUS DRANK ACONITE AND HE WAS CHOKING I THOUGHT HE’d die I JUST AHHH

LIKE AT FIRST I THOUGHT NONNONONO IT’S PROBABLY A MINOR THING AND THEN THE DIALOGUE RHAT FOLLOWED MADE ME THINK, IS IT REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN? IS THIS SOMETHING THE AUTHOR IS WILLING TO DO (EVEN THOUGH IF REMUS LIVED UP TO THAT POINT IT COULD QUALIFY AS A PROLOGUE TO ALL THE CANON INFO ABOUT THE MARAUDERS !)
Thebluetrainstation chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
This was a great story to read. It had an interesting plot. Not many stories explore the desperation of job hunting for Remus. The plot wasn't predictable which can be hard for writers when working with characters that have an established timeline. Amazing writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Erm.. I know, I'm a bit, just a bit, late with reviewing, but I only happened to come across your fic this morning. Will you forgive me for that? Because I feel I really need to review it. So, here you are. Author, you are so fuckin awesome! I absolutely-and-wholly loved the way you portrayed the characters, and especially, Remus, of course, but also the way his friends will always stand for him, and how much Sirius cares about him, and all the other things... The picture of Remus and his parents arguing was wonderfully tense and very much in-character in the way I see Remus in my head. Can I say 'orgasm of the brain'? Cause that was exactly what I felt while reading this :) so, what I want to say is - I bloody fucking love you, author!
Avery-Lou chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Brilliant story you've got here! I love all the emotion in it - Remus' desperation and depression, his friends' attempts to help him through, everything! I love it!
ColleenMickeyD chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Really brilliant! Ahh loved it.
mountainkangaroo chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Oh I've been looking for this forever! I had read it years ago and loved it and then lost the bookmark, and now I've finally found it yay! Just as good as I remember

"Because I want it so much, and I'll never be able to have it." *heartbreak*!

I really like how Remus is noticed for his speed, while Sirius is the brains. James is usually thought to be the leader, but I like the take on Remus usually he's the weak bookworm and obviously he does have excellent physical ability in dueling.

Anyway so glad I've found this again, I'll favourite so as never to lose it!
Grimshaw Redford chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
THE BEST STORY I"VE READ!
jreiojwofjl chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Great story. Felt so sorry for Remkus, not being able to get a job. Loved the way you've portrayed Moody. :)
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
I really loved it D Close friendship between the marauders, that's enough to make me smile. I have to say, I loved Remus's father. And i like moody too. Great job
Bad Mum chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Loved this. The scene with remus' parents was very realistic. Completely true to life that they would try and hide some of the harsh realities from their son and that he would be angry when he realised. And I liked your suitably paranoid Moody. Great job.
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Absolutely wonderful. You had me on the edge of my seat, even though I knew Moony had to survive. The details of the Auror testign were so well thought out - I can never do stuff like that, I am in awe! Great stuff.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I love this. Your dialogue is just fantastic, and you have a real handle on Remus' desperation and biotterness while still giving him a sense of hunour and humanity. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Crescent-Moon-Love chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Is this over? I think I'd really enjoy it if it wasn't Lol.

Took me so long to finish readying all this...doesn't help that I was watching a movie while reading but none the less it took me FOREVER! Anyways it was awesome! I enjoyed it greatly. D
SweetDeamon chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
I think this story is utterly brilliant! I think everybody is very much in character, I thought you wrote the action finding the tags really well and it was nice to see Moody as more of a developed character, so often he deos little more than bark instructions at people whereas here he does seem a little more human! Nice work )
LoverFaery chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Probably complete, I know, but... well, I don't want to take that risk. XP Very nice. I adore it.