Reviews for Unexpected Love Series
Nirvana Singh chapter 1 . 3/29
Ummm this is a request to anyone who reads this. There was a Naruto fanfic where it was x Naruto. It was alsoneshots every chapter of a different guy x Naruto. There was one with Izumo x Naruto, Sakon x Naruto, Iruka x Naruto, etc. if anyone knows the name and author of this fanfic please reply to this message! Thank you.
Insane but sane chapter 13 . 3/26
This might be weird ok this is WEIRD but...could do a Lee x Naruto? I just wanna read it and the laugh I can get out of it!
kaylafike500 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
can you do a obito x naruto maybe?
Scalaiah chapter 13 . 11/29/2016
I love it. It's no overly complicated story or long but it is SLASH! I am happy I found it.
So thanks for this and hopefully mabye there is more to come

Bye Scalaiah
aimy1508 chapter 12 . 9/5/2016
This story is so great! andd i wish there would be more sasonaru ;) ;) ;) it's hard to find a sasonaru story though, and i wish you still going to update! because i love it so much!
emmalilly21 chapter 8 . 5/17/2016
this one needs a full story
briskd chapter 8 . 2/28/2016
So sweet ugh I'm getting a cavity lol
briskd chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
Aww Kisame. Because of you I'm shipping everyone and Naruto
Heart-of-Panther chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
I would give you my first born child if you did a kisaitanaru oneshot. Think of what my child could do for you... ;). Do it? Plz? *Cutest dang puppy dog eyes you've ever seen*

Ps. I would not actually give you my child. Do not hold me to this promise, however I would be internally in your debt.

Pps. I would probaly actually buy you a pop or something . I would buy you more but, I'm broke :/
cat1994raluca chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Death by nosebleed!(what a way to go) _
Nice story
MultipleCarrots chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
Holy heck. Oh my glob. I love this! I love your sasonarudei ones the most! Your a great writer! Please make another Gaanaru one! Then I'll love you for like ever!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
Please more
CrepeCreepsDoll chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
This made me make the uber sad and angry 'I love you but why must you make me rage and murder people cause of this' face. I hate most of the villages population. And now I love the sand village.
Kushina urahara chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
Love it
Guest chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
Can you make an Kakanaru?