Reviews for All You Need Is Love
CarolineDorn chapter 15 . 2/8
It is fantastic! I've never read a more delightful about this pair! I'm sorry that I write to you in a comment on a special occasion, just I can not send private messages to you for unknown reasons. The fact is that I want to translate your fanfic into Russian, and then publish the translation into Russian site that is dedicated to different fanfic (*_*) I look forward to your positive answer! Fanfic just wonderful! I love it and I love you for it!
EvilVampireDucky chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
I've never been a big fan of DracoxGinny, but the summary intrigued me, and I found this to be executed beautifully.

Thank you for providing me with this new OTP, though I fear your portrayal of them will be the only one I like.
percyjacksonfantothecore chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Elle Elizabeth Suzanne Marie Malfoy, her name is my name tooooooo whenever I go out, the people always shout 'There goes Elle Elizabeth Suzanne Marie Malfoy' na na na na na na na
(Love your story XD)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
b est fanfic ever!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/7/2014
amazing. just beautifully written
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
This is really good, well done with it.
Nathoca Malfoy chapter 20 . 2/9/2012
OH MY GOD!

This fic is fantastic! Thank you so much for this wonderful story! IT'S REALLY AMAZING! I just wanna read a little bit more about the Malfoys reaction. You showed all the Weasleys reactions, but not the Malfoys.

Kisses!
Kim chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
It is so funny looking at this story again. I remember it being the first fanfiction I had ever read way back in 2002. LOL, I was just 14 at the time.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that you are a great writer, and your story never lost any of its original charm. So glad this was the first fanfiction I read since I have now come across so much dross since then it is hard to believe I stumbled on such a good fic on my first go. I remember reading this and The Serpent Bride, waiting for both to be finished.
3you-know-you-love-me3 chapter 20 . 9/3/2011
Wow, this has got to be the cheesiest story I have every read!

A princess Ginny is just to cheesy, and I've only read up to the 10th chapter!

This is REALLY, REALLY cheesy.

*gags*
imy321 chapter 20 . 7/1/2011
brill
Nikki Flinn chapter 20 . 4/15/2011
Fantastic story! I loved every minute of it. The only thing I'd have to say is that in the one chapter you used loose instead of lose. It's a common mistake and I only noticed it because I'm an English freak like that. Anyway, wonderful story!
ForeverLily chapter 20 . 1/31/2011
I like the lyrics you chose. It was a perfect ending.
ForeverLily chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
This is a very unique plot. It's a good story. But isn't Ginny short for Ginevra or something. I think that's what the book says. Ginevra Molly Weasly. Perhaps you did it purposefully. Anyway, I love the story.
opaque-girl chapter 3 . 11/13/2010