Reviews for All You Need Is Love
Desertisle chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
Great story! Love the setting and plot. I can't believe this was written 16 years ago. You had some insights as Harry defeating Voldy in his 7th year and Voldy's self confidence. Thanks for writing this so long ago.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
First story i read on
CarolineDorn chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
It is fantastic! I've never read a more delightful about this pair! I'm sorry that I write to you in a comment on a special occasion, just I can not send private messages to you for unknown reasons. The fact is that I want to translate your fanfic into Russian, and then publish the translation into Russian site that is dedicated to different fanfic (*_*) I look forward to your positive answer! Fanfic just wonderful! I love it and I love you for it!
EvilVampireDucky chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
I've never been a big fan of DracoxGinny, but the summary intrigued me, and I found this to be executed beautifully.

Thank you for providing me with this new OTP, though I fear your portrayal of them will be the only one I like.
SnappedHydra chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Elle Elizabeth Suzanne Marie Malfoy, her name is my name tooooooo whenever I go out, the people always shout 'There goes Elle Elizabeth Suzanne Marie Malfoy' na na na na na na na
(Love your story XD)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
b est fanfic ever!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/7/2014
amazing. just beautifully written
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
This is really good, well done with it.
Nathoca Malfoy chapter 20 . 2/9/2012
OH MY GOD!

This fic is fantastic! Thank you so much for this wonderful story! IT'S REALLY AMAZING! I just wanna read a little bit more about the Malfoys reaction. You showed all the Weasleys reactions, but not the Malfoys.

Kisses!
Kim chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
It is so funny looking at this story again. I remember it being the first fanfiction I had ever read way back in 2002. LOL, I was just 14 at the time.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that you are a great writer, and your story never lost any of its original charm. So glad this was the first fanfiction I read since I have now come across so much dross since then it is hard to believe I stumbled on such a good fic on my first go. I remember reading this and The Serpent Bride, waiting for both to be finished.
3you-know-you-love-me3 chapter 20 . 9/3/2011
Wow, this has got to be the cheesiest story I have every read!

A princess Ginny is just to cheesy, and I've only read up to the 10th chapter!

This is REALLY, REALLY cheesy.

*gags*
mei-mei321 chapter 20 . 7/1/2011
brill
Nikki Flinn chapter 20 . 4/15/2011
Fantastic story! I loved every minute of it. The only thing I'd have to say is that in the one chapter you used loose instead of lose. It's a common mistake and I only noticed it because I'm an English freak like that. Anyway, wonderful story!
TheEagerScribbler chapter 20 . 1/31/2011
I like the lyrics you chose. It was a perfect ending.
2,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »