Reviews for A Walk in The Park
So glad you finished this tale that needed to be told. I was angry the brothers were kicked out like stray dogs to fend for themselves with Dean burned, and Sam just rescued, made me quiet mad at the deputy's refusal to give them a ride.

Gives a reminder to us on how what seems a little help can mean to someone in need, a great help. It is I think, what it is called having mercy.
Neshomeleh chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I enjoyed it, thank you.
slystir chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Hey there!

Gotta say, I liked this story and am really very happy to have revisited it and read the second chapter. I really like the dynamic you created and the way you handled the p
mouse8 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
A lovely little addition to a perfect coda. This had wonderful conversation between the boys - nice switches between banter and more emotional content!
moira4eku chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
I'm glad that Dean seems to be on the road to recovery. Hard of both of the boys. The last bit was just tooo funny. Thanks for the great story. You really came up with a very plausible scenario for WHN for the Benders. Loved your hurt Dean and caring Sam story!
moira4eku chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
An excellent WHN for the Benders episode. I always wondered how Dean was able to get back to his car with all the injuries he sustained at the Benders hands. Poor Sam, he really has his work cut out for him. Trying to get Dean well. He's gonna run himself ragged if Dean doesn't get better soon. I'm glad that Kathleen helped them out and was able to get Dean to a doctor. Looking forward to the next chapter.
dreamlitnight chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Glad you came back and gave us a little more comfort to round out this little coda. Great scene and love Sam snark. We don't get a lot of that. Thank you for sharing this! NIcely done!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I totally loved that *-*

Really, great fanfic! DD

Kisses and take care

Rosetta
Chloe Amethyst chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Enjoyed this fic very much. I always liked "The Benders" episode but felt it ended too abruptly and more was needed. Thanks for filling the void. It struck me as so sad that the doctor would no doubt throw them out as soon as possible. It highlights how difficult their lives are despite the heroic things the boys do for people.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Gorgeous...simply perfection.

*hugs*

Mandy
TheKritty chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This story was amazing! I always loved that episode and so I love Bender-tags, because back then I was longing for some more minutes of Dean, this beaten up and bloody and earth-y *lol*. I liked how you let the brothers act around each other, you captured their characters pretty well - and I liked that you threw Kathleen into the story, it fits.

Well done!

Kritty
Kimber1961 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I love "THE BENDERS" episode, so I was ecstatic to read this tag! Great story!
marinawings chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
this is a good story! i think you write the brothers very well!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
CowboySteel chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
i enjoyed reading this so much

well done