Reviews for Katie
Amber Rose Black chapter 28 . 10/13/2012
please please write more! I love this story and you are an amazing writer! If you don't write more I might have to punch a wall... ]
SeL2202 chapter 20 . 7/13/2011
More Please!
spannieren chapter 28 . 1/24/2010
cute story :)
Moviegirl1616 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Love it.
AnimalAddictions chapter 28 . 7/18/2008
Ahh it's over! I'm sad, now! Keep going a really, really liked it! A sequel or even a prequel or add on more I don't care I want CLOSURE!
MissMarauder4487 chapter 28 . 6/27/2008
NO! It's over? I would read a sequel! So yeah, Great story, and as you know this is on my fav's list! .:Hannah:.
drummerxbaby chapter 28 . 6/27/2008
ok no offense but the ending sucked. you REALLY need to write another chapter and tie up loose ends cuz it didnt feel like an ending at all. so yeahh. otherwise i LOVED the stort:D

TYL3R LYNN3
CLawver chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
Charlie and Hermione! GASP! Great story, I just suggest you beef it up with stronger word choice so as to grab more attention.
Live2Sk8 chapter 28 . 6/26/2008
I think you should do a sequel. This was a cute story, and you're right, there are still some loose ends to tie up. That being said, I would definitely read a sequel if you posted one!

-Shawn
Kiariad chapter 28 . 6/26/2008
Hi,

Not half bad. Not half bad at all. Very original inthe way it's written, though most people have given James a sister. Meh.

If this is finished, then you should register it as complete.
MissMarauder4487 chapter 25 . 6/22/2008
Aww, that was sweet...but when I said I can't wait this 'they' met I ment Sirius and Katie...jk. I really did like this chapter and absolutly can't wait for the next one! .:Hannah:.
laurrx3 chapter 25 . 6/20/2008
heyy. sorry i havnt been reviewing. see, my internets been dead, and just today we got the old, slow-ass computer downstairs to work instead of my nice, new, fast computer. ugh.

anywhoo.

ill be the first to say it. i adore this story. i love how everything...well, clicks so perfectly. btw, what an amazing cliffie! it totally worked, im sitting there like WHAT THE HELL IS GONNA HAPPEN! haha.

also...Shine? Whats that about? Hopefully a mention of that in the next chapter? ).

update please. im dyingg so read more!

not gonna lie...you've got me hooked on Katie
valabo chapter 25 . 6/18/2008
I love it...the story and this chapter. It's funny, cute and it's fun to read you once in a while. Continue!
honeymaid21 chapter 25 . 6/17/2008
this is really good
teacher123 chapter 25 . 6/17/2008
Great story so far. I can't wait to read more! I think it would of been cool for Harry to have had an aunt on his father's side.