Reviews for The Greatest Pain
Ondjage chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Short but sweet. A nice little take on Jansen's thoughts.
The Flying Frog chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Good job. Very well done. Kept them in character, well, with Jansen's changes over the years and in the game, you did very good.
Eternal Tiet chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I think the whole story was perfectly on par with the game. I loved the descriptive beginning and the exchange between Kaim and Sarah. Then of course Jansen is Jansen. I can see his doubts and fears, how would a mortal act in that situation… and especially a mortal that is again, well, Jansen. I hope to read more from you in the future.
GooooodPie chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Hm. Good story I truly enjoyed reading it. Hm...what else to add...um I don't think...wait I do!

Oh, will you consider writing another Lost Odyssey FanFic. I don't have a specific topic for it, but it could be about anything.

But, I am sorry if I've intruded too much on you and you don't want to write it. I'm afraid I'm really bad at doing that. Well have a good day.

From Tenny-Chan.
allison147 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
DUDE. I FLIPPING LOVE THAT GAME.

I haven't beat it, but I kinda wathed a video that kinda summed up Jansen and Mings relationship.

Good story.

*Makes a thumbs up*
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
oh, i love this! i was actually thinking about this kind of thing when i watched the end credits, and now i can actually read it! nice one! i love how you got all the characters exactly, and the Magic Academy, sounds fun
Scornful Learner chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
So, I didn't follow your orders and I read it even though I haven't finished the game. I've got a few more hours and the main story line is finished. I haven't played in over a week because I don't want it to end yet.

Anywhoo...Your oneshotlove! :D Keep up the good work!