Reviews for In the Doghouse
Abby chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
odd but other thak that ok
Sweetlilloz chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
aw that was so sweet really I gots fluff bumps (goose bumps from fluff)
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Aw! Why can't guys in real life be as sweet as they are in fanfic?

Loved the story, and the ending was just perfect. If this is what you produce when you are left undisturbed in your bubble, then lock the door and throw away the key to that thing!
Monica chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I just finished your entire CSI:NY series, and I think I may be in love with you. I'm new to the series and the fanfic, although not fanfic in general, and have been searching for an author who is funny, poignant and writes in complete sentences - and realizes the value of a happy ending. Thanks for making my day! And I hope you write more soon.
aej325 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Ha, that seamed very guy like, lol. I liked it. A great way to spend a few free minutes of mine.

And unfortunately I'm risking sounding like a clich├ęd reviewee, but it was pretty cute! (And funny)
Iamabouttodeletethisone chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw:)

How adorble!

(L)
Anon chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Just read this...brought a smile to my face. Am crossing fingers that you'll be writing for Season 5...as far as I'm concerned S4 didn't happen. I consider what you've written here as my S4!
A chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Fabulous, just fabulous. The bit about the "psychic breasts" was also quite funny. :)

Please write some more CSI NY fic soon. I really miss your fantastic work.
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
aw
thealycat chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I loved this story so much! I can actualy picture this in an episode!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Go Stella laying down the law! Danny needed a good kick to get him back in line (and considering what happened in the next episode, he definitely needed more than one kick!). Loved it, nice job :- )
Jade Daniels chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
So what I needed after watching 4x16... _

Cute story, well written. I always love reading your stuff.
Mrs. Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
very cute!
fatkat chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Awesome story! Fit right into the last episode. I thought the talk was excellent coming from Stella. We've seen him talk to Mac and Flack both, I wish tptb would try having her talk to him on the show!

Great work as always!
El Spunko chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Oh my goodness, Sugah. Your Stella was *fabulous*! And I totally agree with the lab techs. Her breasts are psychic.

And Danny was so cute. *giggle* Of course, he should have gotten her 12 Italian sausages that spelled out, "WNA CUM OVR L8R?" *giggles again*

Anyway, you're amazing, as you know, and I wub you, and...I need to finish your birthday fic. So thank you for reminding me.