Reviews for melatonin
SkylineXenith chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
:D

That was adorable.
BlameYourFate chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
That was adorable xD and very well-written. I honestly can't give any advice on it because I love how it is already. Nice job!
avroillusion chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
It's rare to find such a good writer who can manage to capture the characters so well in this section. Lucas was very clingy with the people he looked up to when he was younger, so I was glad to see someone focus on that.
MimiB.Real chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Aw~! This was so sweet. Lucas can be very baby-ish, but I wouldn't have him any other way. And at the end, when Ness smashed the monsters? Yeah, that was great.
The Great Chicken Miasma chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
A few grammar errors here and there, but otherwise, this is full of win. FAV4U.

Love the Chicken!

~C. Miasma
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Aw...this was so cute. I love seeing these two together :3 Go Ness, helping Lucas like that.
an awesome blossom chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Ha, I remember this one. Totally adorable!
Lady RavenStar19 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is what true friendship fanfics should be all about cause this is what a true friend is.

Not Lucas is complaining or other cause he has a friend from his world to be a buddy with and I would call this a magical kind of friendship.

And let's face it if these 2 create enough chaos among the other smashers, they would make Dennis the Menace look like a saint.

Hope to read more of your friendship fics cause there's not enough Lucas and Ness fics out there.