Reviews for All Joking Aside
David chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Shepard and a crippled pilot? This will be interesting.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
Ithink I just cried itsso damn beautiful!
Kurosawa-san chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Lol omg poor joker! This is really interesting, I look forward to reading more.
Lisa vas normandy chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
I loved this story. I love the arguments joker has wiv himself makes me laugh. As it's so true. A few spellin mistakes but as I'm dyslexic too I don't criticise. I liked the fact u paired off liara and kaiden together but I wish u had kept him alive to develop that more. I think u kept wrex true to krogan some ff I've read sometimes lose that krogan attitude. Gonna read Ur other one now :-)
Hewhoislost chapter 13 . 12/24/2010
This was the first Shepard/Joker fan fic i read, you my friend have set an impressive bar. Keep up the good work.
Wee.Doctor chapter 13 . 2/8/2010
I have read this story before but fore some stupid reason i didn't review! :(

So i am doing that now :)

I liked every part of it, Would like to see more stories with Jeff. He is one of the best characters on mass effect, you should try ME2... That funny :D

Story added to fav :)

Chris
Frohtastic chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
lol. joker is making me laugh :D

so sad that there aint no romancing with him in the game :q
Rinn Harridan chapter 13 . 8/15/2009
Yay! Loved it! More Shereau!
Zoe chapter 13 . 3/1/2009
That was a good story.:)Keep it up.
Grogert331 chapter 13 . 1/28/2009
well done, especially for an uncommon pairing.
sarcastic Wolve chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
I like the end i thaught that the game end lacked some drama and you gave it to us. Thanks for writing this unique story. I liked how you told it with Joker as the love interest of shepard. A good story.
sarcastic Wolve chapter 11 . 1/27/2009
hehe i like this chapter very much...ah no seeing Udina getting clocked a good one! But good way of writing around the sex scene. hehe its so funny that in the game it was joker who did the interrupting.
sarcastic Wolve chapter 10 . 1/27/2009
Oh god Udina is one hell of an asshole! Ah this hopefully will lead up to one of my favourite scenes...where anderson clocks udina a good one. Yes the "Ah that would be my fair maiden" sentence is great, its soo joker. hehe ah i remember that scene with joker interrupting...now youve done good with Pressly interrupting.
sarcastic Wolve chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
Hmm no Kaidan/Liara...well i also rescued Ashley and let him die...that was because my char was romancing Ashley, couldnt let her die no? A good Chapter I like the end between sheppard and Joker. And good idea of letting Joker rescue Sheppard. It was fitting and gave joker more to do than in the game. I like this chapter, it just seemed a bit rushed, but good overall.
sarcastic Wolve chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
Hehe knight joker to the defense of his fair maiden!

I like this chapter, joker gives it a fresh perspective.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »