Reviews for Goodnight, Moon
Sallyannerenee chapter 13 . 1/13
I can't do it justice. This one is awesome, all through, little Sammy with Dean, all the action and brother moments, I just loved it.
NoilyPrat chapter 13 . 1/2
I'm sorry I couldn't leave reviews on each of the chapters. You did such a good job, you deserve it. It's just too late at night, and I'm reading through my sleep time - bad for me, in any case.

Could you tell me if you did the extra scenes? I'd love the extra chapter. And the short story. Please?! Also, possibly the pdf file with the art?

I love how you took a premise, and made it so real. Made the bond with the brothers so aching and loving. Bobby was great, and his heart killing him was exactly what your readers were going through. Glad to see Missouri. She's a great character, one that the show didn't use enough. Well, actress was busy - but still, need to see more of her. Love all the hunts. Love how Sam tried to deal with his little body - and how you gave a great explanation as to WHY his grown up brain was there. Gave me the shivers about eating the innocence. Again, wonderful hunts!

Wish I'd read this story as you were writing it - got a couple of words that need fixing. I'm totally into the story, and living every breath-taking moment, only ... something jars. Oh well.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 2 . 9/23/2016
Again, Bobby's awesome. So is this fic. I love it. Super cute with just the right amount of angst and Bobby. Woo.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Bobby's awesome. 'Nuff said.
Deadly Little Liar chapter 13 . 7/12/2016
That was freaking amazing.

There's no other words for it.

Everything was thought out, connected, the Sam and Dean bond was exactly where it should be, all the dynamics were perfect.

I was literally almost in tears when Dean read Sam Goodnight Moon for the last time, and I don't cry easy.

I said it once and I'll say it again, that was flipping awesome.

DeaNatural chapter 13 . 6/28/2016
This flung me all over and hit all the right spots. Thank you!
BeautifulEscapism chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
THIS IS FREAKIN' BEAUTIFUL.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Cool story!~

BTW, Sam in all his Sasquatch-y glory isn't six foot four, he's six foot *nine*-four.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
These brothers spin around each other like a double star. One up, one down, feeding each other fire.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Sam is slipping away and Sammy is showing up. I have a bad feeling about this.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
More magic than you can shake the proverbial stick at, is that it? Magic creatures, magic mountains and a couple of Winchesters stuck in the middle. Why am I not surprised?
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Hellooooo Sam. What fun we are all going to have.
Estel-Undomiel25 chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
This story was so freaking sweet! I loved all the adorable brother moments, and that their dad got a chance to save them just like Mary did in Kansas. Favorite funny line in this chapter: Can a spirit be possessed by Danny Tanner?
I also loved the whole Goodnight Moon theme and the moment when Missouri was watching Dean and Sam on the side of the road- that was beautiful.
Okay and then I think my favorite part of all was this bit:
"The heartaches these boys were forced to withstand would bring lesser men to their knees.
Reaching out, she laid a gentle hand over a trembling shoulder.
But these were hardly lesser men."
Thanks for a great story. I should probably do homework and study like crazy now. Goodnight ;)
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
I loved this story. Crying and all you did wonderfully!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
Just when I catch my breath you make me cry again.