Reviews for Goodnight, Moon
NinjaPadawan chapter 13 . 4/4
So I'm a bit late. I OD'd on supernatural fan fiction several years ago and stopped reading most of it. But I swear I remember reading the first couple chapters of this way back when. Glad I found it again and finished. It was good. Damn good. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the story and your writing. Very engaging. Thanks to you I got nothing done the past few hours. It was a pleasure, thank you.
rozy15 chapter 13 . 2/3
This was an amazing story! Characterization was perfect. Never failed to cause a little chuckle as I read this or make me get emotional. So good! :)
need2no chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
OMG. Just read through, cheered through, cried through this story. It's awesome. I've read a lot of de-aged Winchester stories, but this is definitely the best I've found.
By the way, also just read your "Spn/SG1 Christmas story. Also awesome. I'm a fan of both shows and am impressed with how well you capture the characters. I knew who was talking before I even got to the "_ said". You have their speech patterns and idiosyncrasies down perfectly! Great job. Keep writing.
halliavi chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
My first experience with de-aging characters and I thought you did a awesome job.
no-oneimportant chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
O god that was just. . .that was sad, funny and utterly painful at once. Those bits from their childhood had me sobbing into a pillow, and John and Dean *sniff*.
Fall Rider chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
This story was sooo good! Excellent job! Thanks for writing! I could hear it, see it, feel it - great job! Loved it!
Rose Eclipse chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Awww, "Squeaky" Sammy is precious!
Rose Eclipse chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
This is ten times of awesome plus an extra dose of ice cream adorableness on it. You've got Sam and Dean's dialogue down pat. I've seen stories where either Winchester reverts back to a toddler but keeping Sam's adult brain in a kid's body is extra hilarious. Of course Dean will tease him but it is precious all the same. Love it :)
SuperVikinggirl chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
Holy Crap! I think I just went through half a box of Kleenex reading your Goodnight Moon! Normally I would say thanks very much, but I think i'm on my last box of tissue! Honestly, I think this is the best story I have read so far on FanFiction...and I have read a lot. And I have read other de-aged stories and not really enjoyed them, I am not sure why I read yours, but I am so glad I did. Wow! It wasn't campy or silly, but how you had weeSammy and Sam both battling for..well, basically life, was ingenious! I think you nailed all the characters, exactly. Well except for Missouri, and I liked your version of her better! (Much!). So. Thank you for writing this story. I will read more of your stories and hope new ones might magically appear in the future!
Shaindy chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
Wow.

What a story. I was supposed to be betaing a story for a friend, but I started this - telling myself, 'oh, just a couple of chapters' and then it's a couple of hours later and I haven't moved except to click next.

One of the best stories I've read in a loooong time. Emotional without being over the top, great humour and you NAILED the characterisations. Baby!Sam was still Sam, if you get my drift, and I loved how Dean had to slowly drop his walls. Bobby and Missouri's thoughts and POVs were especially well done (my favourite was when she was watching them at their pit stop and they were just holding on to each other).

Not often I cry at a story anymore, but this one did it. Beautiful, beautiful writing. Thank you so much for sharing it and for keeping at it for three years. :)

(PS: Didn't you say there were some missing scenes and a short story about Sam's spell? If I promise you virtual cookies, is it possible to have those? :D)
PhoenixPulse chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Oh, that's cool-just drop my heart in a shredder machine and toss the pieces in a blender full of battery acid-it's not like I needed my heart anyway...

*insert gross, sobbing noises and profane shouts of denial here*

But in all serious-ness, this story is amazing. Everything has been flowing along so well; the pacing is just right, the characterization is pretty much spot on and lets not leave out the drowning tides of emotion that come along with it. The plot is excellent, and I just don't know what else to say.

I love how you have written Missouri into this as well! I feel as if the writers have accidentally forgotten about her after all these seasons (I mean, she's still alive, I would love to see her make an appearance.)

But any who, before I continue reading, I just thought I'd let you know how much I adore your writing. While its doing a good job of stomping all over my feelings, I guess that's okay because the story is just glorious and it hurts so good.
ScarlettRose390 chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
Really enjoyed this one. There are a number of these kinds of stories but this one is taken seriously without being too schmaltzy. It's good that the characters are aware of the ridiculousness of it and poke fun at it as well. Kind of feels like an extra long episode. At times some of the descriptions can get a bit repetitive, like Dean constantly scrubbing his face. But the character interactions too good to make that part noticeable. Really good. :-)
Kathryn Merlin chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
What a beautiful and sweet story! I enjoyed it so much.
janny.verveer chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
This was awesome! Have you considered a sequel?! Cos i would support 300% of the way :D
zekeschance chapter 13 . 1/13/2014
Well, I just found this and boy I'm glad I did! Even through all the tears I couldn't stop reading. I laughed out loud at the humor. It was so...Sam & Dean. I mean, it was perfect. I've never read banter as good as this or as real. You did an amazing job on the plot, storyline, going back and forth between Sam & Sammy, Dean's thoughts and just everything. Simply beautiful. And the way you wrote John was so respectful of him and the boys. I appreciated that so much. And of course I loved Bobby & Missouri. All of your words were so heartfelt and true to the boys relationship. Thank you isn't enough but it's all I have to give you.