Reviews for Goodnight, Moon
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 2 . 9/23
Again, Bobby's awesome. So is this fic. I love it. Super cute with just the right amount of angst and Bobby. Woo.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 9/23
Bobby's awesome. 'Nuff said.
Deadly Little Liar chapter 13 . 7/12
That was freaking amazing.

There's no other words for it.

Everything was thought out, connected, the Sam and Dean bond was exactly where it should be, all the dynamics were perfect.

I was literally almost in tears when Dean read Sam Goodnight Moon for the last time, and I don't cry easy.

I said it once and I'll say it again, that was flipping awesome.

DeaNatural chapter 13 . 6/28
This flung me all over and hit all the right spots. Thank you!
BeautifulEscapism chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
THIS IS FREAKIN' BEAUTIFUL.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Cool story!~

BTW, Sam in all his Sasquatch-y glory isn't six foot four, he's six foot *nine*-four.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
These brothers spin around each other like a double star. One up, one down, feeding each other fire.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Sam is slipping away and Sammy is showing up. I have a bad feeling about this.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
More magic than you can shake the proverbial stick at, is that it? Magic creatures, magic mountains and a couple of Winchesters stuck in the middle. Why am I not surprised?
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Hellooooo Sam. What fun we are all going to have.
Estel-Undomiel25 chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
This story was so freaking sweet! I loved all the adorable brother moments, and that their dad got a chance to save them just like Mary did in Kansas. Favorite funny line in this chapter: Can a spirit be possessed by Danny Tanner?
I also loved the whole Goodnight Moon theme and the moment when Missouri was watching Dean and Sam on the side of the road- that was beautiful.
Okay and then I think my favorite part of all was this bit:
"The heartaches these boys were forced to withstand would bring lesser men to their knees.
Reaching out, she laid a gentle hand over a trembling shoulder.
But these were hardly lesser men."
Thanks for a great story. I should probably do homework and study like crazy now. Goodnight ;)
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
I loved this story. Crying and all you did wonderfully!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
Just when I catch my breath you make me cry again.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
In three chapters you have progressed from teary to me laying my bed gladmI'm alone so no one can see me weep for fictional characters. Its not the first time I've teared up from fanfiction but its the first time I've full on cried. I almost had to stop reading.
frenchie93 chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
This story was amazing!
Little Sammy was sooo cute. It was funny, it was heartbreaking, it was just perfect. Seriously, i kinda wish that the show had headed this way now. I love your writing style. I felt so many emotions while reading this story. One of the best I've read. Thank you so much for posting it.