Reviews for Goodnight, Moon
BeautifulEscapism chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
THIS IS FREAKIN' BEAUTIFUL.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Cool story!~

BTW, Sam in all his Sasquatch-y glory isn't six foot four, he's six foot *nine*-four.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
These brothers spin around each other like a double star. One up, one down, feeding each other fire.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Sam is slipping away and Sammy is showing up. I have a bad feeling about this.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
More magic than you can shake the proverbial stick at, is that it? Magic creatures, magic mountains and a couple of Winchesters stuck in the middle. Why am I not surprised?
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Hellooooo Sam. What fun we are all going to have.
Estel-Undomiel25 chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
This story was so freaking sweet! I loved all the adorable brother moments, and that their dad got a chance to save them just like Mary did in Kansas. Favorite funny line in this chapter: Can a spirit be possessed by Danny Tanner?
I also loved the whole Goodnight Moon theme and the moment when Missouri was watching Dean and Sam on the side of the road- that was beautiful.
Okay and then I think my favorite part of all was this bit:
"The heartaches these boys were forced to withstand would bring lesser men to their knees.
Reaching out, she laid a gentle hand over a trembling shoulder.
But these were hardly lesser men."
Thanks for a great story. I should probably do homework and study like crazy now. Goodnight ;)
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
I loved this story. Crying and all you did wonderfully!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
Just when I catch my breath you make me cry again.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
In three chapters you have progressed from teary to me laying my bed gladmI'm alone so no one can see me weep for fictional characters. Its not the first time I've teared up from fanfiction but its the first time I've full on cried. I almost had to stop reading.
frenchie93 chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
This story was amazing!
Little Sammy was sooo cute. It was funny, it was heartbreaking, it was just perfect. Seriously, i kinda wish that the show had headed this way now. I love your writing style. I felt so many emotions while reading this story. One of the best I've read. Thank you so much for posting it.
flashahh chapter 13 . 5/3/2015
Really enjoyed this, a very sweet brother story. You pitched thee tension humouer and angst just right, balancing each other while always moving the plot forward and keeping the pace. Thanks:-)
NinjaPadawan chapter 13 . 4/4/2015
So I'm a bit late. I OD'd on supernatural fan fiction several years ago and stopped reading most of it. But I swear I remember reading the first couple chapters of this way back when. Glad I found it again and finished. It was good. Damn good. Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the story and your writing. Very engaging. Thanks to you I got nothing done the past few hours. It was a pleasure, thank you.
rozy21 chapter 13 . 2/3/2015
This was an amazing story! Characterization was perfect. Never failed to cause a little chuckle as I read this or make me get emotional. So good! :)
need2no chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
OMG. Just read through, cheered through, cried through this story. It's awesome. I've read a lot of de-aged Winchester stories, but this is definitely the best I've found.
By the way, also just read your "Spn/SG1 Christmas story. Also awesome. I'm a fan of both shows and am impressed with how well you capture the characters. I knew who was talking before I even got to the "_ said". You have their speech patterns and idiosyncrasies down perfectly! Great job. Keep writing.