Reviews for Sky Blue Eyes
It's so sweet!
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I loved this. You write such cute Zack/Aerith stories. :D
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh, that was just precious beyond words. *sniff* From the wonderful setting to the irresistible fluff, I savored reading this fic from top to bottom. You illustrate the relationship beautifully, and characterization is excellent. Well done!
akidura chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Aw...this fic gave me the warm and fuzzy feeling all over! Sigh...hope you will write more Zack/Aerith fic! They're my favourite pairing! :)
Emina-shii chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
fluffy and cute!
Ephemeral Existence chapter 1 . 9/13/2008

And who knows how much more they had.

*sigh* excuse me for sounding depressing, but Zack and Aeris is the most bittersweet couple in my little brain of a universe.

I've never had any other fictional story couple that has made my heart wrench so much and come so close to tears...

But your story had the happiness that this couple needs to have, and I enjoyed that :)
MiyavaAria chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Aww that was so sweet!

It deffently was fluffy and cute. Great job!
disregardthepastfewdays chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
i love it. i went "aw..." all the time. you should write more stories in the fluff genre ]
DarkAngelLida chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
so cute you have to write more.
firestorm13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Yay for Zack/Aeris fluff! It makes the world go round it does :)
Ch0k-naT chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Haha. Hmm. Come to think of it, there should be a fluff genre, and I agrree this would perfectly fit in.

Their conversations were just too sweet. It made me diabetic. lol. Zack's poetic prowess is catching up on me. lol.

Haha. Please do continue making more!

Fluff is good. ;)
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
So much fluff! So cute and sweet and cuddly and aw! I wanna go hug something now!
m o o g l e d a i m e chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This is the epitome of cute! *is dead from fluff & squee*

(3)/
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
omg so super dupper cute lol i loved it i love cuteness haha
Midnight Shard chapter 1 . 4/6/2008