Reviews for The Social Outcast
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 2/9
Cute story. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 2/9
They're in love, already?
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 2/9
He has a temper
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 2/9
Boy, he is a fast worker
ppl chapter 11 . 12/23/2010
Hey!

Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading your story. I bet you have written some great originals these past years. I hope you didn't get too many angry opinions.

In your story, this fanfic, I really enjoyed that you took the opposite of the real story. You had everything in Edward's POV and he did everything he didn't do in the real story. Like have Gym together with Bella and talk to her first day and. Well. It was so fun to read because of the contrast.

And it wasn't just another sweet story...though I still find it hard to believe that people can fall in love at first sight. And so much in love. Well have to wait and see 'till it happens to me, right? Perhaps it will, perhaps it won't.

Thanks for the reading experience.
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
great story!
emminema chapter 11 . 1/8/2010
how can you not have passion for edward bella love . it was a good story :D
ILoveMormonBoys chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
I liked it, even though you still think it sucks. I think you're dumb, and you're really unsure of yourself. (You aren't really dumb though). I still liked it, and you're still weird for thinking it sucked. :)
x.Safety.Pins.x chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Isn't it a bit rushed I mean your making Edward look like a stalker/pervert and shouldn't they wait awhile and get to know each other before they start dating and being a couple.

I don't mean to be harsh but i am literally getting reading whiplash.

But other than that...I do like the story...so...yeah
You'reABirdOfTheSummer chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
i think it took guts took basically say to readers that you dont give a damn what think about your decision,

and i think it was the right one to make,

i was wondering if you give me the details of one of your originals, i would love to read it, i think that it would be beyond amazing considering that your fanfiction was good up untill the end, despite the lack of interest and passion,

-Rose
Strawberries and Cream-chan chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
oh...I'm really sad that you decided to quit the story is really good I respect your decisions though I would've done the same thing if I lost interest so... bye and thank you for sharing this story(even if it's not finished)it's really good)
ifelthope.679 chapter 11 . 11/18/2008
awe, i really wanted to know what happens next.

Missus Lovett chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat

Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to

magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this

to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't

sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they

attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat

anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/

paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have

beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made

fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, geez!
Smench chapter 11 . 10/20/2008
Hey, you're a really good writer, but I'm willing to take the story of your hands and I'll give you the claim of the first 10 chapters. I understand not wanting to write fanfiction. Just PM me when you get a chance.
AllisonIsAllison chapter 11 . 10/19/2008
Hi,

I really like your story, but I also understand why you wanted to stop. Though I hope you keep writing stories that you love because you have a lot of talent. Thanks for keeping the story going as long as you could.

The sad angel in hell