Reviews for Heartbeats
Static Lull chapter 17 . 5/31/2008
All of these drabbles are brilliant. The way you're able to convey an idea in so few words, yet still maintaining all of the characters individual personalities is remarkable. You even find a way to make some of the most unlikely pairings work without massacreing the characters themselves.

Fav'd.
Hypocritical Mindset chapter 13 . 5/1/2008
Bittersweet and highly enjoyable. These characters showed in the videogame briefly, and I enjoyed the history you created between them; it vaguely reminded me of the game Chrono Cross. When reading it I got the feeling that Selphie cared more about what she didn't have, the unexplored, than what she did have. Maybe it's a combination of her youth and natural curiosity. It makes me feel a little bad for Hayner, but even though the ending was bittersweat, there's still a sense of hope.
Roszchan chapter 11 . 4/28/2008
This is a pretty humorous piece; the ending in particular really made me chuckle.
Hypocritical Mindset chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
I don't have any strong dislike of Tinkerbell, so reading about her getting off'd like that made me wince a little.

Even so, I really enjoyed this chapter. I like it when an author can write something I wouldn't normally read and leave me without regretting it. Your work is great; keep it up! (And other heartfelt cheesy lines of the sort!)
de yaten chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Oo, I've been reading some of your requests on livejournal from that post and this had to be one of my favorites, maybe because of the totally odd pairing. I liked the different comparisions between Larxene and 'Jessie,' they made this flow very well. Great job!