Reviews for Fires of Destiny
JustDanny chapter 17 . 5/5/2010
Just loved it; it's a shame you've abandoned it.
makai-tenshi chapter 17 . 8/31/2004
hehe, again, i say, i love your akugis. This was a great story, especially since I'm not one to sit through war scenes and stuff. I still don't have the seiryuu seishi's reincarnations down, but the Suzaku were easy. update soon!
Chaotic Demon chapter 17 . 8/11/2004
No! They got caught! The akugi was funny
Threshie chapter 17 . 3/28/2004
*Sighs happily* Yet another excellently-written, kawaii and engaging FY ficcy for me to eagerly devour as each chapter comes out... ;; I hafta admit, I've been avoiding reading this for a long time, even though I love your writing, because it's not finished and the summary also said it took you forever to update, but the other day I got so desperate for some new FY fanfiction that I knew would be wonderfully written and excellently characterized that I just snapped and read the darn thing. ;; I'm glad I did now (Gen'ei AW!), but, of course, I now have one more ficcy to whine at you to update. ;; Here goes.
*Big, sparkly, teary SD eyes* Mouse-sama, please update FoD, onegai shimasu? *Bow-bow-bow...* If you do, I shall send you cases and cases of cyber-pocky! )
Hopefully c'ya in the next chapter's review soon (hint-hint)!
-Threshie )
icarlysuckx chapter 17 . 2/9/2004
WAAI! I hate youu! _ (not really) Heheh! I LOOVE YOUR STORY! You must update! I really love how Tasuki has become sort of like a father figure! Soo cute! Ne, are you gonna update anytime soon, or is the fic oficially dead? I HOPE NOT! -
Taira chapter 17 . 9/17/2003
Erm, I don't know if anyone pointed this out already, but wasn't Houki dead? I thought she was... Yeah, I've probably already reviewed this while I was logged in, so I don't think I have to repeat that you are totally brilliant and I think you are the most amazing authoress on , not to mention I believe you should write original fanfiction and publish a novel under your real name. If you haven't already, that is. I don't actually KNOW your real name... But, yeah, not much else to say. I love this fic. I love ALL of your fics. I've read all but two. Which I probably will read sometime in the future. You are my IDOL. _. Write the end of this? Or write the end to YAS? Or the chapter in Blackbird where Ryuuen has his glorious reunion! OOh! Yeah! While I'm on the subject of YAS (Yes, I ramble, yes, it's annoying, sorry for annoying your sacred self!) I think you should totally write an akugi where Ryuuen finds out about Houki... "But I only married her because she looked like you, darling, I swear!" _U
Racheal Maxwell chapter 17 . 7/27/2003
abosulty wonderful.

though needs an end, don't ya think ;)

maybe enough reviews would convince you to finish this wonderful fic? come on, you know you want to finish it. just look at all the people waiting, and waiting to know what happens.

(all this coming from someone who also has an unfinished fic .
therese chapter 6 . 7/16/2003
this would be easier if I had seen the show...still, I like. And you used the...subjonctif! (ooh. aah. jolie.) si j'avais dormi, je serais comprehensible.
fanficfan chapter 17 . 6/26/2003
waves hand frantically...are you still there?...anyways, i really love this story! actually i love all your stories - they always make me laugh. (its funny when tasuki says those big words and then denies it..hehehe...)i love your style and your akugis _ Please, Please, Please update one day...(soon)
Lanoire chapter 17 . 6/21/2003
Gaah! *bounces up and down* Update,update, update! Ilike it! Its god! Honyuu is funny. _ And.. Gen'ei or however you spell it is just... scary. I would not want a kid like that in my house. ;;

Oh, oh, and Nuriko ((er, sorta Nuriko)) is a boy! Yay! _
futagoat02 chapter 17 . 6/21/2003
i so totally love this story! aw, especially suboshi and amiboshi, i so love them. cuz i'm a twin, ya know? everyone is all cute too, so kawaii, and tasuki's right about the mitsukake thing! i like the way you write this, tasuki's not as dumb as he appears, everything! like it, love it, update soon!

baibaiyukie
Guest chapter 17 . 6/9/2003
Wow kewl fic can't wait till the next chap .
Midget chapter 10 . 6/6/2003
Heya! Great fic, but I thought that Nuriko reincarnated as a girl! *.*
futagoakuma-tenshi01 chapter 17 . 5/26/2003
What the heck? You gotta write more, what are you DOING? Hayaku!
SpaceVixon chapter 17 . 3/29/2003
I just love this story. I've also read your other stories. But it looks like you may have abondoned this one. I implore you (and maybe beg you) to finish the story. Please!