Reviews for Fires of Destiny
Fallen Wind chapter 17 . 3/12/2003
I loike this story a lot. Please continue.
Kaneta chapter 17 . 2/24/2003
Hey?

?

It's been almost a YEAR since you updated this story! This lovely magnificent story that NEEDS a new chapter? Are you stuck, or tired or out of ideas or did Nuriko show up at your doorstep ten months ago to show you a good time and you've not come out of the faint yet?

More?

Pleze?
Sar-kaz-m chapter 17 . 2/11/2003
Hi. I'm reading this at work which is a bad thing since I'm TOTALLY GLUED TO THE SCREEN HERE! this story is FANTASTIC! It's exciting, interesting, and justly ignores Eikoden (which is the Right Thing, IMO!).

I'm dying to find out what happens next. You nearly gave me a heart attack when Tasuki was knocked out! *gasping for breath* There's this big hole forming here, that means that things are going to be REALLY difficult to fix, since Nakago isn't reborn, and Tama & Miaka are in the other world, which means that neither Suzaku nor Seiryuu can be summoned!

So, I know that I've abjectly begged for more of "Blackbird", but I'm on my knees here, asking you to PLEASE revisit this story! PLEASE, find new inspiration and continue!

Cheers,

Chibi_kaz
Otaku Pitcher chapter 17 . 1/13/2003
How come I didn't see this story update? Arrgh! Why is it that I always seem to miss the very best stories when they first update. Anyway, I must say that I'm *VERY* *VERY* please to see one of my favourite and most original stories still being written. I think this has damn well made my week, and it's only Monday. I mean, even if it was a short chapter by your usual standards, I hope to see more of it soon. I'm not sure just exactly what reason is the best one for why I love this story so friggin' much, but I think it's the originality factor. Not only is it original, it's very, very, very well-written, with top-noch descriptions. *sigh* Thanks for making my week!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2002
PLease Continue! your one of my favorite authors! Don't let this story go to waste! A lot of your stories are my favorite! Pease continue this one! It's getting very interesting! PLEASE! I really want to see what happens next! PLEASE UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! And could you make it a Nuriko/Hotohori story? PLEASE?
Daemonchan chapter 17 . 12/12/2002
What an incredibly unique idea! I love your characterization of Tasuki. It's hard to bring his dialouge into English well. More soon!
Nuriko no Mikos chapter 17 . 12/5/2002
...That's iiiiiiiiit? Noooooooo! No fair! This is so good! Write more soon! In fact, never mind, write more of either YAS, Blackbird or this soon! I don't care which one! I just want to read more of your fics! You're such a good authoress! *worships*
Nuriko no Mikos chapter 5 . 12/5/2002
Oooooh! I just realized! Horyuu is purple willow, right? Ahahaha! I feel smarrrrt! *beams* Well, okay, so I only know that because I nearly named my Nuriko website Purple Willow and I looked it up in Japanese and it was horyuu, and I didn't end up using it at all, my site was actually named "Pretty Grape Froot Loop" but the point IS that I know what horyuu means! Yeah!
Nuriko no Mikos chapter 2 . 12/5/2002
Okay, this isn't a review, because I'm barely into it yet, but I just have to point out... You're doing a story about Tasuki and it's STILL about Nuriko! _ .
Tasuki chan chapter 17 . 12/2/2002
hey mouse chan i love this fic keep going (i need more tasuki and others)

please continue. im hoping to get my own account and i have started my first fic

when i get it posted ill let you knowthanksfor this fic.
lingching chapter 17 . 11/27/2002
waaaaaahhhhh

continue continue

i love it
TA Maxwell chapter 17 . 9/15/2002
GYAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! *presses down button frantically* No more? NO MORE? *sob*

Nuriko: Whoooooo boy...*pats her back*

NOOO! NEEEEEED MOOORRREEEEEE!

Nuriko: *groans and whacks TA on the head* It's past time you were in bed anyway. 11:00 fer Suzaku's sake...*sigh* Awesome story by the by. *slings TA over his shoulder and carries her offline*
TA Maxwell chapter 6 . 9/15/2002
Just in a note, as I'm reading, I saw the Tomo thing coming actually ; The others I can't really tell. This is another great story! *wonders how late she's gonna be up reading this in a sitting as she's done with Another Story and the first few chapters of Yet Another Story in days past*
June bug chapter 17 . 9/8/2002
Please oh please finish this story. It was one of the best Fushigi Yuugi fics i have read.
carrie chapter 17 . 9/8/2002
nadia: cruel cruel cruel girl.

Carrie: this time i do have to agree. definately cruel

Nadia: but a darn good writer- and i didn't twist my ankle in any pot holes!

carrie: i think she meant plot holes.

Nadia: oh. right. none of those either!

Carrie: I do know that it was a major mistake to start reading this before it was fisiched, cause i KNOW that it will be- like...

Nadia FOREVER before it gets finished. But we took the risk- and were better for it.

Carrie: Superb writing. and a great plot. i must say that your kids are pretty realistic. itmust be because you are so young at heart.

Nadia: and the Akugi was good. we have spent the last two nights reading nuthin but this

Carrie: AND uncle tom's cabin

Nadia: yeah, but i am really enjoying this more. less verbose. more plot, not quite so depressing.

Carrie: but the point my self and my alternate personality are trying to make is that

BOTH: WE LOVE THIS FIC!

Nadia: And if you don't work on it...

Carrie: i will send you some pretty not nice stuff- like-

Nadia: like an open can of anchovies.

Carrie: Snail- mail!

Nadia: so- now that its a bit late, and my review ablilities are not good

Carrie: i will be finishing up.

Nadia: et, ne pense pas vous que je suis fou. et, please don't scoff at my poor fench.

Carrie: ne WAYZ! g'night