Reviews for Fires of Destiny
Ko-Kourin Kou chapter 6 . 8/31/2002
I thought Gen'ei was gonna be my beloved Amiboshi-ai. well well
Framling chapter 17 . 8/15/2002
Well? Where's the rest of it? *cracks whip*. When i find something I like, and it's NOT FINISHED, and hasn't been updated for FOUR MONTHS I get slightly upset and then i write long angsty poems and force people to read them... and you don't want that. :)

C'mon, pleease?

E,
Aeliel chapter 17 . 7/25/2002
gaaaah! must have more tasuki! need more tasuki! god i love that seishi! keep going i love this story!
Lanen chapter 17 . 6/7/2002
FoD is back! *cheer*! (hahahaha little late on the uptake, aren't I?) ; Love the Kit-Kat Akugi...
anonymous i think that's how you spell it chapter 17 . 5/17/2002
I waited for ever for that chappie!
i want ch.18 chapter 17 . 4/29/2002
hey *poke poke* where's chapter 18? i need it. otherwise i'll go crazy! Even more than i am now! ahhhhhhhhh! *goes crazy because of lack of FoD* kinda see what i'm getting at here? _~ well, in case you don't...

WRITE MORE FoD PLEEEEEEASE!

Some Dude: hey, stop bothering poor Mouse-chan. she prolly has lots of stuff to do than deal with you.

Me: SHADDAP!

Some Dude: uh... Mouse-chan? i think you damaged her brain. ;
Ryoko-onee chapter 17 . 4/29/2002
Whew! It's been a while since I've readd this fic!

I hope you update soon!
Baka No Katsu chapter 17 . 4/25/2002
so much to say, so tired of typing. so let's sum it up:

-took ya long enough!

-wow

-thank god! it hought you'd never write more FoD!

-bestest Akugi ever! (says the girl named kat, who is now hyperventilated because 'gen and kouji said my name!')

yeah, add a bunch of meaningless shit (you can make it up! what fun!) and that would be the same as my usual reviews!

-Neko-chan
DashNeptune chapter 17 . 4/24/2002
This is an awesome fic!

The whole reincarnation & kids thing is soo cute *

*takes a bar of soap and starts to wash Tasuki's

mouth* "Bad Taski! You have such a bad mouth, especially around children!" * Lol, but that's Tasuki for you...

N E Ways, I love the fic and I can't wait for more! And coming from a fellow insomniac, I understand how not getting enought sleep kinda makes you "weird" for the rest of the day _~*

*makes a V-pose w/ fingers* Insomiacs unite! *gets strange looks* Ano...Never mind *******
Butterfly Ishida chapter 17 . 4/24/2002
waiii! it's updated again! I was wondering if this was just going to be ignored for the rest of time.

another great chapter, the Uncle Kouji stuff wsa fun...then again, Kouji and Tasuki are always fun _

the Akugi was more disturbing than anything I've come across in awhile thou. *shudders thought of bandits doing the can-can* now there's an image i could have lived without
everyday-dream chapter 17 . 4/23/2002
Yay! It's back! _ It's nice to read more of FoD again. Heh...I'll probably be annoying my friends by quoting it to them and saying, "You have to read this!"
Safflore chapter 17 . 4/22/2002
(blinks) AN UPDATE? (promptly faints)

~after about 10 hours~

(shakes head) Wow...don't you dare scare me like that again! But seriously, it's a good thing you finally realized that we needed the update! Good chapter! And I think I speak for anyone and everyone that has ever seen this fic that you really should continue doing the FoD Akugis, as freaky as they are, coming from you. (grins fanatically) Whoo!
ByakkoNoMiko chapter 17 . 4/22/2002
Ahhhh! I'm so glad that you updated! I love this story and I've been waiting so long to see what happened to my poor Tasuki-chan. ::big starry puppy dog eyes:: However, I didn't want to be annoying and pester you when it took me upward of three months to finish my six chapter story. ::sweatdrops:: After all, you can't rush genius, and while that doesn't serve me very well as an excuse, it certainly pardons you. So, thanks for the update! Keep writing, you're awesome! .
Kei-chan1 chapter 17 . 4/21/2002
yummmy.. kit kat! Eheheheeh... anyway... the kids are sooo damned cute! ::cooes:: teeheee! I hope Chiri gets there sooooon!
kourin chapter 17 . 4/21/2002
wai wai! FoD is BACK! It's great as usual and I hope to see a LOT more of it in the future
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »