Reviews for Fires of Destiny
kelly chapter 17 . 4/21/2002
Yay! FoD! Hehe, I really liked the akugi It made me giggle so hard it scared my cat!
aka Arashi chapter 17 . 4/21/2002
Horray for FoD! Just what I needed after a long weekend of writing papers! When you get sick of writing, the best thing to do is read. :) How's your 80 page history paper coming? I hope you're doing alright... My 15 pager was giving me one serious headache so I can only imagine what that whopper has been doing to you lately. :) I'm glad you decided to pick this one up, it sure has been a while. :) And not that there's anything WRONG with SAP, but I was definately in the mood for a little adventure and danger with everyone's favorite bandit and a whole slew of reincarnated seishi kiddies. *grin* Hope to see the next part soon!
J. Liha chapter 17 . 4/21/2002
Damn the friggin' addicting angst! ;_;x Uncle Kouji? That's a new one... Anyhoo, no plot holes that I could find, but that may just have to do with the fact that it's been a millenium from the last chappie to this one! YOU MUST UPDATE SOONER! Please?
Kryssa chapter 17 . 4/21/2002
Mouse-chan! Boy, it's been FOREVER since I've seen this lovely piece of artwork. It's been so long, in fact, that I had to reread most of the story to remember what the blazes is going on. But now that I'm back up to speed, I'm only partially confused and I really really wanna know what's gonna happen to them. Heheheheh... Uncle Kouji... boy I'll bet the bandit just *loved* that. Hehehe, anyway, I have no idea when you're going to return to this, so when you do just know that there is a line of us waiting ever-so-patiently for more. G'luck!
Shiro Yuki chapter 17 . 4/21/2002
AHHHHHHHHHHH! NEKO-CHAN! Come here!

Neko: *groggy* huh? wha?

Shiro: FOD has been updated! Pich me Neko, I must be dreaming!

*neko piches shiro's arm*

Shiro: OWIE! Stop it! Look, now I'm bleeding!

I can't believe you updated this! I thought it was N.E.F.F (Never Ending Fan Fic)!

I'm really happy you decided to continue! Although I did come on Fanfiction

hoping the next chapter of YAS would be up, this is even better! Well...not better...

just different! They're two very different stories! I don't know which one I like better!

Lets just say I love um equally and leave it at at that! It'll save a lot of review space!

I love TASUKI! He's so nice to the children...in his own way!

The AKUGI at the end is HILARIOUS! A work of comic genius!

It was sort of hard to get back into this story because, first of all, I'm sorry to say,

I forgot which kid was which! I'm so ashamed I had to go get Neko to jog my memory!

And she knew! But after I got everyones name straight again, and remembered

what the hell was going on, I was right back into it!

I hope you write the next chapter a little sooner this time! But don't start

neglecting Yet Another Story...

MOUSE-SAMA: Would you stop being so demanding of me? What, do you think I jyst sit here day and night writing fan fics for you?

SHIRO: Umo...yes?

MOUSE-SAMA: NO! I have a life outside of Fanfiction you know? So you will just have to wait as long as it takes me to write the rest of this and YAS! I'm not a bloody typewritter! Jez!

SHIRO: *stunned* o-okay...i think you need a nap...you're kinda cranky.

MOUSE-SAMA: *holds Tasuki's tessen* What was that?

SHIRO: *scampers away* never mind!

Shiro Yuki
Kaze-chan's being laaaaaaaazy today and not signing in chapter 17 . 4/21/2002
And finally, AT FREAKING LAST you get back to my favorite story! ~grins~ You know I'm a nut, this is really my favorite of yours. One minute. ~glomps Mouki, who pulls free and runs away screaming and cursing in fright~ Gee, I think I overwhelmed him a little...

I have so many questions (and a couple of suggestions) but I probably shouldn't ask them here for some really weird reasons. So when we see each other next (which might not be for awhile, the Weeks from Drama Hell are coming up TOMORROW) we gotta taaaaaaaaaaaalllllllk! Bye dear! ~glomps Mousie also and gets back to the paper she's supposed to turn in tomorrow~
niravive chapter 17 . 4/21/2002
YOU'RE EVIL! Cliffhangers aren't nice, no da. Well good chapter- but I miss the tessen! Will he ever get it back? Well, gtg.
Chichirilvrffsn chapter 16 . 4/14/2002
OMG! hurry an post more, and post more of yet another story soon too or i'll just die how will i survive science class!

okay so i'm a little over obsessed...:)
kourin chapter 16 . 4/14/2002
PLEASE CONTINUE! you're killin me here! I ... Need...More...Chapters... please please pretty please? Yes, can you tell i'm in love with your fic? Well, i can! more!
kourin2 chapter 16 . 4/10/2002
hi! just read your fic. It's really good! Nuri-chan sounds so kawaii! Please continue!
niravive chapter 16 . 4/9/2002
GAACK! Evilness! Must... know... ending... soon...

Anyways...

Very good. If you include Horyuu as Nuriko, you've put all four of my favorite characters in. Not everyday that that happens. WRITE MORE!
Safflore chapter 16 . 4/7/2002
(Blink blink) Why the HELL do I always miss the good ones? It would be so much easier if I just read all of Mouse-chan's fics at once!

Ahem...in any case, this is an awesome fic! After 10 years, Tasuki sure did lose his edge, ne? I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens in the battle! So keep writing this stuff!
J. Liha chapter 16 . 3/24/2002
HOLY SHIET! This fic kicks big behind! _x Oi... Tasuki-sama's gone soft in his "old" age, ne? But's it's sweet, God I'll never see Tomo the same way again... or Ashitare for that matter. -_-And Mits-kun too! _x Heh, but seriously love how you portray them! HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPPIE WOMAN! Please? Oh yes, before I forget... might I suggest a very good therapist for you, Mouse-chan? _x
Shiro Yuki chapter 16 . 3/19/2002
Holy Crap this story just gets longer and longer! I love it! I'm glad you aren't going to give up writing it,

cause when my stories get long, I panic and don't know how to end them, it seems like such a shame to

end something I've devoted so much of my time to! So, rather than ending the story, I just stop writing it!

That doesn't really make sense does it? Cause, if I never end it, it sort of does end, just without an ending.

Hmmmm...you know what, you've inspired me to finish all my unfinished stories after I don't finish the one I'm

writing right now! Whoa! i've sort of gotten off topic here! Like I said earlier, this is a fantastic story! And so much Tasuki

I can barely contain my giddiness! HE BETTER NOT BE DEAD...cause if he is! Grrrrrrrrr! Keep on writing, don't be like me!

Shiro Yuki (Snow White)
Shiro Yuki chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
Wow! Great first chapter! i'm so glad Neko-chan recommended this story to me!

I'm gonna go read the second chapter right now! I luv Tasuki, so the first chapter was phenomenal!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »