Reviews for Fires of Destiny
Baka No Katsu chapter 16 . 3/17/2002
...okay, this is just mean. stories are supposed to be finished when i start to read them! FINISHED!

not "nearing the end" or "almost done" F-I-N-I-S-H-E-D! *ahem* well, yea, i love this story as much as your other story, hell, i think you

are now my favorite author! congrats! that position had been filled my me for...well, forever...*ahem* you know, i'll just say "this story is too good for words" and stop there, because i write wayyy too much in fic

reviews, and none of it has anything to do with the story! you know that my reviews have been cut off?

it's true! i was looking over my reviews for "another story" trying to see what crazy shit i wrote at 3 am, when i realized one of them just..stopped. i think i saved it as a file somewhere...maybe i'll re-post it...why the hell do you care? i'm done , right?

that's what i said. okay! that's that! loved it, finish it, please!

-Neko-chan!
NK chapter 16 . 3/17/2002
yeeks! Noooo! I read this even faster than Another Story! (which was spectacular! *chants* Sequal! Sequal! Sequal!) Finish this! & don't kill anybody, Pleeeeaaaasse? ;_;.
Baka No Katsu chapter 6 . 3/16/2002
i like this story lots! ...maybe not a fucking good story, a sweet good story

yeah, and i love seeing tasuki so..sweet...gotta stop readin' for now, but i'll

finish it...tomorrow, no da? great job, again(or is that before? i'm confused...)
Skittles1 chapter 16 . 3/12/2002
I love ur story! It's sooooooo good! Just like ur "Another Story!" wai wai I can't wait to read it, I just hope my poor tasuki-chan is ok! _ Ur such a good writer! And I loved ur other writings, like ur theory on tomo and nuriko!
Schwenky chapter 16 . 2/17/2002
Well I'm going to take some time out from my tar and feather plans to write a quick review! Awesome chapter - again! I'll forgive the Tasuki cliffhanger too. I'm trusting you not to do anything too cruel to him! Special kudos also for actually incorporating the word "girly" into Boushin's commentary! So is the Harem like Girly Night 24/7 ? heehee. Oh and the frog stuf...well, yeah we won't go there. But yeah, keep writing and I'll keep reading! And I think I lied too about this being a "quick" review. Oh well! (p.s. everyone loved my Tasuki bandana!)
Ryoko-onee chapter 16 . 2/13/2002
I luv this! More! More! I have to tell you though...I'm jealous. You're one heck of a writer. Keep going!
Emily chapter 16 . 2/12/2002
Heya! GREAT continuation! Of, course, you WILL continue soon, right Mouse-chan? *death glare* Oh, well! Even if you don't, we all luv ya anyways! *glomp* Seeya! *goes back to humming 'One Week''*
Lanen chapter 16 . 2/12/2002
*-* Love it! Byakko's in action *dance*. I only have ideas as to where this shall go (and they are prolly wrong [like usual "]) I shall continue to look for more, Mouse-chan!
Mikka K-chan chapter 16 . 2/12/2002
MOREEEEEEEEEEE! Both this and Another Story are SO GOOD! I want more! More Nuriko, more twins (I love my twins), more of EVERYTHING! This story is... amazing! Great! Wonderful! *giggle* I love it! Please, more!
bashou-chan chapter 16 . 2/12/2002
wai! go tokaki! man, he is so darn cool! _ i'm glad you brought back the lech! _~

...you...left...my...gen-chan...dyyyyiiinnnggg...;_; noooo...well, that just means yer gonna hafta update another hcpater even sooner!

oi...forgive me for such a boring review...you'd think a school strike would give you lots of time to think up cool reviews...but in reality, all it does is numb my brain further. _ I'm in need of some sugar now, au revoir!
sammy-chan chapter 16 . 2/12/2002
EVIL AUTHOR, EEEEEEVIL! Do you really hafta leave me hanging? Was that necessary? HUH! Hurry with the next chapter!
Otaku Pitcher chapter 16 . 2/12/2002
WHOOO! WHAT AN UPDATE! Actually, I have a very confusing, love/hate relationship with ANY form of cliffhangers. I love em' for their suspense, and their ability to completely immobilize me (example: Lord of the Rings movie ending-I mean AAARRRUUUGGHH!). I hate em' because I HAVE to know what happened! Absolutely love this story! I cannot wait 'til the next part comes out! GREAT JOB! KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL, TERIFFIC WORK!
Kryssa not signed in chapter 16 . 2/12/2002
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! This is such a great fic! And the Boshi twins are back! *dances around* Who knew that stories could make the world so much better? Seeing as how I have a paper and presentation to prepare... I'm gonna bury myself in good fanfics! Good luck with all stories!
Kei-chan1 chapter 16 . 2/12/2002
Mouse-chan! Teeheeheeheeheeheehee! Houki is one tough Empress, isn't she? I looooved this chapter.. even tough Tasuki's unconscious somewhere ::sniffle:: Tokaki is as ornary as in the series... anyway... great great chapter! ::fanged grin::
Butterfly Ishida chapter 16 . 2/12/2002
AHHH! Tas-chan! *runs into the fray to protect her fave bishies*

Boushin and the frog wer funny...I luv frogs :)

how are Subaru and Tokaki still alive? oi...they're really old now...

I'm so glad there's finally another chpt...I missed this fic :)
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »