Reviews for Fires of Destiny
Ad chapter 15 . 1/19/2002
GAHH! NOOO! CLIFFHANGER!
Shunyata Ryuen chapter 14 . 1/16/2002
Waaaaaaaaaaaaah! What the hell am I supposed to read, now? *goes off to cry in corner*
Shunyata Ryuen chapter 11 . 1/16/2002
I've forced myself to stop here for now, only because *crrrrrrries* I'm almost at the end of what you have written of this story, and I want to save it for laaaaater no daaaaaaaaa! *weeps*

Anyway. :) Lord, I love this story! Ah, and if I didn't say it before, I love the idea of the Seiryuu seishi being able to redeem themselves. Shi, in particular, is an -amazing- character, and I looooooove Gen'ei's dreams of Nakago... *weeps* Ahhhhhhhh, tis all so good. :) I'd been intending to go at this story rather slowly, only in the arrive-at-class/start-class interim, but today, I pulled out the print-out while I was eating lunch, and...well, six chapters later, I decided it was time to stop. :P But, gah, I love this story. I love it love it love it. :) So, write more soon, or I may have to attach myself to your leg and not let go until you do. And, you may not be aware of this, but it's rather difficult to function when there's a fanfic author hanging on your leg. *wise nod*
Shunyata Ryuen chapter 5 . 1/16/2002
Oh, and P.S. I love your inclusion of Gen'ei in this story. At first, I was absolutely certain he was Nakago, but, naturally, I was wrong. _~. His inner conflict is amazing, and I love that he remembers everything sort of as a "punishment" for what he did in his previous life. Ahhhhhhh, brilliance. :) *applauds* Anyway. :) Alas, I must go finish reading Chapter One of the fascinating Life Sciences textbook...adieu!
Shunyata Ryuen chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
Hi-hi. *waves* :) Well. As I said before, I've recently printed this story out for my perusal, and it's been performing the joyous task of being my sitting-in-class-waiting-for-professor-to-arrive reading material. :) Yeah, uhhh...my British Lit prof, alas, is none too pleased with you now, Purple Mouse. *stern-faced professor glares* For, you see-alas!-as I sat there, mesmerized by the first few chapters of this story, he happened to arrive in the room, tiptoe to the front of the room, and begin his lecture without my realizing it until I'd already burst into laughter at "Mr. Wolf Fang Man" -giggling.- *falls into fits of laughter once more over the visual* *giggles* Ahem. But, anyway. :) I REALLY love this story. REAAAAAAAALLY. I love the parallels in Horyuu's life to his previous one, I love the fact that wee Nuri and Hotohori are so clooooose *sniffle*, and, bahahahaa, I love the comment Tasuki makes later on about the two of them "finally sleeping together." :):):) So, I guess, long and short of it, I'm immensely enjoying this fic, and can't wait until Biology to read some more of it. :P Ta-ta. :) I'll leave you another review once I've finished the rest, and then, no doubt, beg of you to continue lest I rage and rant like a madperson. Ta-ta. :)
Meg-chan2 chapter 14 . 1/14/2002
I just started readinf this and now I'm all caught up! I have a suggestion. It gets a little confusing keeping track of who's who. So, like at the beggining of the next chapter, make a list of who people are, and who they were. That would hlp me I know...but sometimes I don't read everything and I skim...a bad habbit of mine that I do with everything and I must stop...so maybe I just missed stuff. Over all I really like this. I'm ussually into romancy stuff, but this is the first I've read thats not really, and I like it a lot! You are doing a great job! Keep up the good work, and it's a great idea!
Lanen chapter 14 . 1/14/2002
Gah! What *are* you going to do.. oh wait... then I should just sit here and wait for the next chapter, ne? :P Very, very interesting chapter! I've been waiting for it for a while ;)
Bob chapter 14 . 1/14/2002
Wai! THis is really good. I don't think I've ever seen a fic where the seishi have actually been reborn in their own world. Yay! Keep writing!
Kaze-chan chapter 14 . 1/13/2002
MOUKI! HORYUU! ~gloooomps~ I want 'em! I want 'em I want 'em I want 'em! One's so cute and the other's so impertinent! ~_~

Sheesh, you're just playing with our minds aren't you? Twisting and twisting and twisting the plot... now they're going to attack early! GAH! TASUKI! SAVE KONAN!

Another Story is great, but this one's probably my fave of yours ~_~ Keep up the wonderful chapters! (or I shall proceed to bug you incessantly, not like I don't anyway, but you get the idea)
Otaku Pitcher chapter 14 . 1/13/2002
I am _so_ happy you finally updated Fires of Destiny! Much as I like Another Story, I like this one much better, although they are both very good. I _CANNOT_ wait for the next installment. Very well written as always, GREAT JOB! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
exie chapter 13 . 1/10/2002
Must...have...more...AAHHHHMUSTHAVEMORE! _ *whines* Please...?
exie chapter 13 . 1/7/2002
Well...what can I say? Riveted once again...! _;;
Chachiri chapter 13 . 1/6/2002
This story is awesome! If you haven't started reading this one, you better get busy! This is really good! I love this.
sasori i refuse to sign in.for now chapter 13 . 12/25/2001
wow...and i don't usually like reincarnation fics either...but this is good...fascinatingly good. i'mm very much liking this. however, i think you have japan and china a bit mixed up. shoguns are japanese, unless i am seriously misinformed...but thats it...hehe...keep writing. looking forward to the next chapter~
kristy chapter 13 . 12/24/2001
extremely good fic. please continue! wah! the seishi are back! is Miaka and Yui and Taka coming in too?
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »