Reviews for Fires of Destiny
Nuri-sama chapter 13 . 12/23/2001
Heya,

I just wanted to tell you that i thought the stories i read were great.

This one and Another Story. I two died my hair a purple color, but

found it had too much red for Nuriko. well your stories are great.

and you are not crazy only really creative.

Nuri-sama
Kryssa chapter 13 . 12/23/2001
Ooooo, now we're even pulling in the Byakko seishi. This story just keeps getting bigger and better *grins* not that we mind, of course.
Lanen chapter 13 . 12/23/2001
*-* *broad grin* This is great! Ahaha! *-* Another interesting chapter! *-*
omni82 chapter 13 . 12/23/2001
Yay! You wrote more! Huzzah! Ami/Subi angst too. I suppose Suboshi would feel mighty guilty considering it was his fault that Amiboshi died in the OVAs. That's just my take on it. Keep up writing more!
Otaku Pitcher chapter 13 . 12/23/2001
Dude, this is GOOD! I like this one better than your other story! Very well written, Hermione type Soi included, and I thought it was GREAT! Merry Christmas. GREAT JOB! KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL WORK!
Seizalyn chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Ara...it looks like this fic hasn't been updated for awhile *pout* Need a review to jumstart the action? *g* Ne, Mouse-chan, this is reeeeeeeeally sugoi ficcy! You're right - writing realistic kids is hard, but I think you're doing a pretty good job anyway _ Please, please, please continue soon! Especially now that everyone's more or less gathered - it's a terrible place to leave us hanging, y'know? .
chiri-kun chapter 12 . 12/4/2001
WAI! sugoi! sugoi sugoi sugoi! _() whoa, this is just great! i love th story line and i just love tasu-kun in here! you portray him so well! and nuri-chan...i mena...horyuu is so kawaii! .

anyway, HURRY UP AND UPDATE LAZY!

ja! _()
Kaze-chan chapter 12 . 12/2/2001
I should be trying to write a biography (in French!) on Catherine Deneuve. Note the "should". Note the "not" ~_~ What am I doing instead? Surfing ff.n of course! (Actually, I'm doing both.) WONDERFUL CHAPTER! I must admit, this might be my favorite yet, for a couple fairly obvious reasons ~grins~ What, I should be expected to freak over anything with Suba-chan in it! And Mouki! WAIIII! ~applauds wildly~ And of course, it's well-written as always, and NO it does not go too fast! ~_~ Just thought you'd want to know that. Well, ja!
Lanen lazy author chapter 12 . 12/2/2001
Tee hee hee... I saw the names "Doulin" and "Lanva" and shrieked with joy (quite literally). My mom wanted to know why I was being spazzy again! " Well, great job, like usual! I love your little ending A/N *chuckles* Tres interessant! *sweat* Oh, and NOW I go off in French. I think I'm gonna go get food so I can stop hallucinating now. Once again, very cool!
Otaku Pitcher chapter 12 . 12/2/2001
Whoooooo! New Chapter! Love it, love it, love it! Great Job! BTW, I love that song too! Just heard it on the radio! Scary...Anyway, I'm just thrilled with your story. Can't wait for the next chapter, Keep up the GREAT work!
aka Arashi chapter 11 . 11/19/2001
Whoohoo! I strayed from my usual Rurouni Kenshin fic reading over into the world of FY and I'm so glad I found your fic! Tasuki is so darn cool and you really do him nicely. And everyone reincarnated? Perfect! Sugoi! Not to mention that there's plot everywhere! I love plot! *grin* I'd meant to read and review a week or two ago and I just now found the time to start reading it, and I couldn't stop. Keep up the good work!
Lanenwho really needs to sign in once and a while chapter 11 . 11/19/2001
GAHHH! No! Cliffhanger! ! *sighs* Great job... can't... deal... with cliffhanger! "
Kaze-chan chapter 11 . 11/18/2001
I figured it was time I reviewed again, considering how much I like this chapter ~_~ It's so GREAT how Tasuki goes "He's so CUTE!" Honestly, Horyuu's right: he makes a pathetic bandit right now ~_~ On the other hand, you're keeping us all in suspense! WRITE MORE! Yeah, yeah, I know I'm the -last- person who should be saying that, but you should! Because this is GOOD! Ja ne!
Chiriko-chan chapter 11 . 11/17/2001
WAIWAIWAIWAIWAI! I love this fic! it's one of the most original plots I've ever read (And believe me, being true to char I've read alot) I can't wait for the next chapter to come up! please, for the sake of a fan's sanity don't waste any time - Good luck with your writing, and I hope someday you become an author so the rest of the world can enjoy your talents! D
Emily chapter 11 . 11/15/2001
YEAH! *throws confetti* You finished the chapter! WOOHOO! About time, too. :P Only ONE MORE DAY, NO DA! _ I'm so happy...
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »