Reviews for Beads
ObscureClearly chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I love it! it's really cute. This is the first Corny/luis I've read, and will definitely be reading more.
RiverAcantha chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
] aw thats so cute.
Nanci'sNeko chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
That was cute. 'N' fluff. :)
Hide-and-Go-Seek chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
OMG i love CornyXLuis stories so much and this is definatly the best one so far! You have to continue! Please?
marora chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
The parenthesis in the middle didn't help. It felt like you drifted off the plot that you started with.
Ordinary Freak chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
ARGH.

I loved it.

My brain exploded from the cuteness of it all.

:D
Misura chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Hee! Loved reading this - it feels like these two didn't get nearly enough fluffiness in the book, so it's delightful to find a fic like this.
danseartsgirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw this is soo cute 8D I'm gonna miss Luis' cornrows though...I hope Corny gives them back soon xD Ever thought of continuing this? I'd LOVE to her how the lunch with Corny's mom goes -hint hint wink wink- ;D anyways great job!
bluerockerdragongirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
*chesire cat smile* i love corny/luis fics... Nice job with the cuteness... :D
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
heeheehee that was sweet, although I've always loved the image of Luis in his cornrows :D great story though. XD
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
haha that was freaking sweet. the story was cute yet still had the right amount of humor mixed in. you did a very good job. please write more corny/luis stuff in the future

~Jess
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Adorable. I've been on a search for some LuisxCorny fan works, and this is the best I've found so far. My only complaint is that it's so short... Short and sweet, tho. Nicely done.

Lizz (Shaku~;~)
White-Fool chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I'm smiling

Smiling away as I hum a little tune

A tune to words I'm typing...

Laa lala la laala!

This story made me happy

It made me smile...

I love Luis

And I love Corny

And they love each other

And they gonna get married

And they gonna live happily ever after

And they make me happy

Yes I love this fic, yes I do.

Lalala la la laa!

8D
Addictedreader09 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
hehehehe favorite pair besides roeben and kate
1ofthethousands chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I love it! Ever consider writing a sequel?