Reviews for Alone
crazytheatregeek chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
This is so sad and so beautiful. It's like...I don't want to make myself sad,but I couldn't stop reading! I love it. It's gorgeous.

Clio195 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Aww, how..poignant! I practically cried. That means you did a good job. ;]
rentswwriter chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
I'm loving this story. I love the flashbacks. PLease more happy flashbacks. You got to counteract the sadness :)
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
This is so sad, but so fabulous! Loving it! Update soon! :)
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Aw! Poor Collins! I feel so bad for him! :( The thought of him with anyone but Angel makes me cringe, but it's preRENT, so I'm forcing myself to get over it :) Anywho, me love-y! I love the idea of the bohos reuniting in heaven! Whelp, update soon! :)
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Good job I like this Update.
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was really good but I think it should be a one-shot it was beautiful in a sad way.

It also sends a message to people it makes them realize that they should enjoy the time they have with there friends and make the best of life you can. Because eventually everyone will die and there will always be one left but you need to remember the good times.

Well thats the Message I got anyway.

Good Job.
broadwaybaby4205 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This was amazing but it was so sad! ...Continue? Please?
Mark'sOurNerd1315 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Continue PLEASE!
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
OMG! That WAS sad! Especially since Angel and Collins' deaths were spaced out so far apart. You SHOULD continue this with all of them reuniting in heaven. That'd be nice.