Reviews for Tomato Flavored Chapstick
SevenGemsOfLove chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
awww sasuke, and there really should be a ramen-flavored lip gloss! for hinata! naruto will need iT!
WhatChuuKnowBoutMe chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
HI!

Hmm? well heres some chapsticks Iv seen and had D

-Kiwifruit

-Strawberry (tch common but o well :p )

-And a Alcohol one that starts with a 'K' im tryna remember the name. I know seriously 'A.l.c.o.h.o.l' flavoured? epic

-Aww and CHOCOLATE D

AND..

I even had a lip balm the size of a glue stick! Seriously

lol my friends actually thought it was one (a glue stick) haha
kaylan101a chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
as u can probaly see i've added u 2 mii fav authors lists and i've So many of ur stories u probaly think i hav issues. but ur stories r funny and romantic! i luve them! there AWESOME!
Lia113 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
hm...tomato flavored...i wonder if that is actually made...hm...

oh and i just realized this-my name is Julia too! i just like to be called Lia though...its easier and there are like five "Julia's" in my school and no "Lia's" so yea..but anyways i figured that that's cool :)

i like your stories though...very funny yet romantic :)
Love'sSummerBreeze chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Aw! I loved it! So amazingly cute! And sweet! ...I'm going to go buy chapstick now to try out on my boyfriend. You've inspired me! XD
Narutardgirl7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
hahaha!
atrociously beautiful chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
so cute you should make a threequal
XxMoonlitxCherryxBlossomxX chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
LOL.

Sorry, that was inappropriate.

Cutee.

Because, well, that was ah-mazingly ah-dorable!

..How very valley girl of me. :
ohthatsmyname chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
he is for serious lol. loved it :D
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
ROFLFMFAO!
justfalling chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This is so unbelievably cute and funny.

Awesome job! :D
Terrified of Logic chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Ahaha! I loved this fic as well as sakura's lips! lol, seriously, hazelnut and fig? but it was still so funny
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
lol. that was good. poor sasuke thogh never did get that tomato-flavored kiss. oh well!
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
luv it!
PugLuva chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Heheh, I felt sorry for Sasuke! Wait, Smakers? Don't they make jelly? Yeah they do! Their jelly's god... Woah, off track there sorry! Any wai, really funny, with just the right amount of romance! You should do a NaruHina sequil about ramen flavored chapstick! That would rock! And I just love the way you portray Sasuke, its flippin' funny!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »