Reviews for Thrall
holy crap. after several years away from Laby fiction, I suddenly remembered this story. please, if you can, continue it someday! it's brilliant :)
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 4 . 1/25
Wow, I actually really like this story. I know it's been four years, but you should update this
Zayide chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Too bad you gave up. This story, even with out a beta, has one very interesting plot. Am adding u to my alert list should u decide to return. If u really need a beta i have a suggestion. Write about 5 chapters, search on google and contact "red sparkling pen". They have some awesome people there that could help. What a pity.
deideiblueeyez chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Yes! More evil Jareth, please! Love this story :D
deideiblueeyez chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
No Jareth! Fight her charms! Fight it!
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is getting good. I was reminded of the Labyrinth by reading a article. You know what someone said? "You know what ruined the Labyrinth for me? Watching it (21 thumb ups" I was like, "awww.. is it TRULY that bad?" And sure enough it played yesterday on TV and I was like, "oh God it IS that bad.. those Fiery things! WTF! O_O" But sweet Jeeeesus, was David Bowie ever hot in that movie. I really wished it was aimed more at adults, cuz then he would have had more time to be sexy x3

So right now Im obsessed with the Labyrinth, right after coming down from my Silence of the Lambs high and all things Hannibal Lecter. I wonder what fandom will tickle my fancy after this?

But yeah, this is getting good. I am beginning to love manipulative, abusively sexy Jareth.. but Sarah must have the personality of a stubborn child; youve characterized her well.. annoyingly well
eidastoryteller chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow! I love this!
Thank you so much for writing this :D

Now i have to go read the rest!
Chaotic-Masterpiece chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
I really like this story a lot. Anything with an evil and plotting Jareth is good enough for me and this is very well thought out which is an added bonus. It makes me a big sad/concerned that you haven't updated in 2 years...please don't tell me you are abandoning this story? It would be a shame. I hope to read more from you soon!
Grey Kindle chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Hi! I wanted to say you're doing a FANTASTIC job on this story and I am very eager to see it come together. You are an excellent writer and I REALLY want to know where this story will end up. Also, I would be happy to beta for you if you still need one. I know this was what, two years ago? But I'd be happy to beta for any of your stuff, this especially. I haven't beta-ed any before, but I think I could manage. Keep it up and please continue this story!
Iggy Valentine chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This story is pretty good just by looking at the first chapter I can tell!
Pixie D'Lish chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Have you written the next one yet? Pixie x
Kaytori chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Waaaa that's it! that can't be it! This is one incredilbly suspenceful story! and it's been four months since your last update! I'm never going to see the next chap much less an end am I?
Nameless Fable chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
I like where you are taking this story, please update real soon!

M.K.
WhisperedxNothingsx chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
Alright I'm a little pissed u haven't continued this story! Please hurry up with the writing process
onyxx0033 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010