Reviews for Thrall
If your still alive, please update!
Another jareth/Sarah author recently mentioned you, so...I'm guessing you're alive?! Update?! Please?
crimsoneyes419 chapter 4 . 7/16
I hope you update soon. I will have you on the alerts. So sad when I find a good unfinished piece of work. [
PLEASE WRITE MORE! This story is amazing, and I never forgot it after all these years.
PLEASE come back :(
More plz
scipio96 chapter 2 . 2/2
Haha, the glitter and the leather.. those seem to be universal across all Labyrinth fanfictions! XD And the chickens, will they come in too at some point?
SparklesJustReads chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Gah! This is what I get for reading something that's not been updated for years... This is GREAT STUFF and now I have no more to read! :'(

Did Jareth take you away?! Tell him to let you out of the Labyrinth to finish this!
Honoria Granger chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
You promised more and then you never deliver...
Lolita chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
MOAR! seriously man. it's been years, and I still haven't forgotten this story. I doubt that I you should update! ;)
michele magnolia chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Omg. Please continue this. I'm begging!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
holy crap. after several years away from Laby fiction, I suddenly remembered this story. please, if you can, continue it someday! it's brilliant :)
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
Wow, I actually really like this story. I know it's been four years, but you should update this
Zayide chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Too bad you gave up. This story, even with out a beta, has one very interesting plot. Am adding u to my alert list should u decide to return. If u really need a beta i have a suggestion. Write about 5 chapters, search on google and contact "red sparkling pen". They have some awesome people there that could help. What a pity.
deideiblueeyez chapter 4 . 8/17/2012