Reviews for Thrall
TheMadBunny chapter 4 . 3/11
interesting story. please continue
Read this years ago and still love it! Though I hope your alive and can continue this!
Kayleigh J chapter 3 . 1/28
you left this. i am ashamed of you
Read this for the first time years ago, spent a day tracking it down again, even as is one of best Labyrinth fics read hope it'll be finished one day.
kellyn1604 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I know it's been years, but you should come back. This is fantastic and I want to know what happens!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
If your still alive, please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Another jareth/Sarah author recently mentioned you, so...I'm guessing you're alive?! Update?! Please?
crimsoneyes419 chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
I hope you update soon. I will have you on the alerts. So sad when I find a good unfinished piece of work. [
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
PLEASE WRITE MORE! This story is amazing, and I never forgot it after all these years.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
PLEASE come back :(
Guest chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
More plz
scipio96 chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Haha, the glitter and the leather.. those seem to be universal across all Labyrinth fanfictions! XD And the chickens, will they come in too at some point?
SparklesJustReads chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Gah! This is what I get for reading something that's not been updated for years... This is GREAT STUFF and now I have no more to read! :'(

Did Jareth take you away?! Tell him to let you out of the Labyrinth to finish this!
Honoria Granger chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
You promised more and then you never deliver...
Lolita chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
MOAR! seriously man. it's been years, and I still haven't forgotten this story. I doubt that I will...so you should update! ;)