Reviews for Thrall
PLEASE WRITE MORE! This story is amazing, and I never forgot it after all these years.
PLEASE come back :(
More plz
scipio96 chapter 2 . 2/2
Haha, the glitter and the leather.. those seem to be universal across all Labyrinth fanfictions! XD And the chickens, will they come in too at some point?
SparklesJustReads chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Gah! This is what I get for reading something that's not been updated for years... This is GREAT STUFF and now I have no more to read! :'(

Did Jareth take you away?! Tell him to let you out of the Labyrinth to finish this!
Honoria Granger chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
You promised more and then you never deliver...
Lolita chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
MOAR! seriously man. it's been years, and I still haven't forgotten this story. I doubt that I will...so you should update! ;)
michele magnolia chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Omg. Please continue this. I'm begging!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
holy crap. after several years away from Laby fiction, I suddenly remembered this story. please, if you can, continue it someday! it's brilliant :)
Spot'sGalFrom1899 chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
Wow, I actually really like this story. I know it's been four years, but you should update this
Zayide chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Too bad you gave up. This story, even with out a beta, has one very interesting plot. Am adding u to my alert list should u decide to return. If u really need a beta i have a suggestion. Write about 5 chapters, search on google and contact "red sparkling pen". They have some awesome people there that could help. What a pity.
deideiblueeyez chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Yes! More evil Jareth, please! Love this story :D
deideiblueeyez chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
No Jareth! Fight her charms! Fight it!
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is getting good. I was reminded of the Labyrinth by reading a article. You know what someone said? "You know what ruined the Labyrinth for me? Watching it (21 thumb ups" I was like, "awww.. is it TRULY that bad?" And sure enough it played yesterday on TV and I was like, "oh God it IS that bad.. those Fiery things! WTF! O_O" But sweet Jeeeesus, was David Bowie ever hot in that movie. I really wished it was aimed more at adults, cuz then he would have had more time to be sexy x3

So right now Im obsessed with the Labyrinth, right after coming down from my Silence of the Lambs high and all things Hannibal Lecter. I wonder what fandom will tickle my fancy after this?

But yeah, this is getting good. I am beginning to love manipulative, abusively sexy Jareth.. but Sarah must have the personality of a stubborn child; youve characterized her well.. annoyingly well
eidastoryteller chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow! I love this!
Thank you so much for writing this :D

Now i have to go read the rest!