Reviews for The Good Left Undone
erching chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
well done hope you continue someday
Key of Torment chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Great story! The whole naruto joins akatsuki is such a great idea, yet I've hardly seen any really good stories..,

Ironically, I was listening to The Good Left Undone when I found this story, yet I didn't make the connection between the chapter names and the songs! I feel like I fail slightly.

Please update!
hentai18ancilla chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
I'm offended at the fact that naruto who joined an organization that openly opposes Konoha, and was established by the traitor that wants Konoha to burn is accepted with open arms and without questioning back intot he village, and Naruto who joined an organization that is disadvantageous only to himself is hunted down...by his supposed .
Orpheon chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
good story, obviously, shame there's no updates
Sad chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Update this fic please.
JeremiahB chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Update! :)
Tragedy-San chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
It sucks that you stopped updating this story. I enjoyed it and then...BAM no more updates...I almost cried
Tragedy-San chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
Wonderful story. That's all I can say. No grammar mistakes, excellent plot, good dialogue and description. Update soon!
PeanutButter42 chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
cool
Star1X chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
Awesome!

I love these stories where he joins them,

Please make this a Naruto x Konan,

Can't wait for more.
Kimihaine chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
great chapter! the lenght totally paid off for the long wait!

just a side question, do you have like a paring for Naruto in this?

oh yeah, totally enjoyed dark nartuo, it's so much fun to see a fresh and a 'non-believe it' naruto.

did you ever notice how every manga mentions something about paperworks? especially bleach and naruto, there's always endless paperwork.
grey mage chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
i agree with you. merry xmas.
samueltm2 chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
A nice capter I like the flow of this keep it up.
Talon83 chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Update.

...

NOW.

(Nice plotline, by the way.)
Wordless Oblivion chapter 3 . 11/25/2008