Reviews for what counldnt be helped
i love fanfics chapter 1 . 4/26
I love it stories
Anon chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Are you sure this chapter was beta-read? There's lots of spelling and grammatical errors, it's kind of distracting to read it.

Your plot are great, but it hurts me to read it with so much errors in it; maybe you should change a beta reader... seriously there's no much different.

Looks like you're running out ideas? most of the stories you have written are raped based. Please don't get me wrong, It refreshing to read a raped based story but Most reader including me might get bored sooner or later, when the story-line are almost the same.

VKLOREO23 chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
please update it was really good and everything i has been along time but i want you to update please i want to know what happens next
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
i love this stroy its sad but ita really great as well.[please update when you get the chance too please.
xCiciNx chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
Interesting story! I like it!

I hope Yuuki remembers her memories soon! Although I can't believe Kaname kissed Ruka in the beginning! Lol

I hope you update soon!
AlexisKlainer chapter 1 . 11/4/2010

(is that rape?)
othchick11 chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
Update soon!
Yuuki66Pureblood chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
omg omg omg omg mg omg omg best story EVER! please add a new chapter!
ladii love chapter 7 . 10/16/2009
ohde i love this story hope u finish it
Yules chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Oops! I'm sorry, I inserted Ruka in Yuuki's place for some reason.

I just want to say, I'm sure Yuuki would be okay. She would be upset, but she would get over it. At that's my opinion of her after reading the manga, you could interpret it the way you want to.
Yules chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
I don't know the exact amount, but it looks like your lyrics are longer than your actual writing. Plus, again, I'd say longer chapters. I know you may think it's hard or you need to fit in a cliffhanger, but you really don't need a cliffhanger in every chapter. Also, the plot, I don't understand it really, and it could use some improving. Ruka's already had her heart broken anyway-I don't know what's happened, but Ruka should take it maturely like she did in the manga. Sure she was upset for a bit, but she got over it, and took everything very well (about KanamexYuuki). Do the things above, and your story will look a lot better! I gurentee it :)

Sorry! One more thing here, you don't need to use caplocks so much. Exclamation pranks do the job perfectly well.

Okay, well that's about it. I don't think I was rude about anything, so sorry in advance if I was being rude (as I am NOT a flamer, so my intention is to say things nicely without insulting the author).
Yules chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Well, the chapter could DEFINITELY be longer. Try thinking of more plots twists and such, or merge a couple chapters together. And, have your betas gotten to this chapter already? Most of the grammar, and spelling mistakes are out, but there's still a few nevertheless.
Yuuki-Kuran of the Knight chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
love it
MoarDakkaPlox chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This looks like an interesting story, but I can't continue it. Maybe you should go back and take the time to fix the many grammar errors. That would make it easier for the readers to actually read the story without stopping to think about what you just wrote and deciphering it.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
i loved the music choices as always! especially those nights! its so good! it descibes me so well! and just so you know there is some of just leave me alone (?) included in here at the top. you might wanna get rid of that. other than that this is perfect! and aido rules! he is my favorite! i love him so much! im so happy you added him as her friend! and thanks for updating! i cant wait to see what you update next!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »