Reviews for Even Superheroes Need To Vent
Tokka who invent BeastlyRavens chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
You go Starfire. I am going to try to remember those as I continue to write my first professional fanfic. I am on the same side as you when it comes to all of them scence I really am for girl power and please tell Raven that I admire her. I admire you too, but I forgot to mention it to Raven. Sorry.
Tokka who invent BeastlyRavens chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
You didn't deny that you love Beast Boy so that makes me think that it's true that you do and I support it 100%.
Lillianna Rider chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Up. Date. This. NOW!
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Are the villians going to be next?
bballgirl22 chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
Please update soon. I think it is really funny.
fanaticwr1t3r chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
What is this?

You're making Raven look like a foul-mouthed goth, you're making Robin look like a dork, Starfire look like a pissy b*tch, and the last chapter was just OOC everywhere.

Beast Boy isn't 10 years old. 'Suck on a tofu dog' and 'Blow it out your ear' sounds like something Gizmo would say, and you made Raven sound a little bit like Terra at the very end.

And Beast Boy doesn't use bad words either.

Why are you ranting about writers who can't keep the Teen Titans in character when you can't do it yourself?

That's my two cents.
D Hurricane chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
I liked this fic really well written and gives good hints on how to keep the Titans in Character, dang I need to get my Beast Boy a Moped, -his Beast cries wanting-

Okay!OKAY you'll get one! sshh! thanks now Im gonna have to write a new fic.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
you aren't done yet, are you?
Toriano.Flacko chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
... hm, he neva DID say anything about romance fics, like, say, Rob/Rae, slash, or whatever. he just said about the Rob/Slade and Rae/Slade things... you did that on purpose, didn't you?
Toriano.Flacko chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
... I KNOW, RIGHT? god, eveybody with all the... and the... I know. trust me, i know.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
... from the point where Raven said the I am no emo part, i completely understand the rest of this chapter. i mean, Rob/Rae? Cy/Rae? YURI?... see that death threat? exactly why i loathe those things. btw, i am not emo either. im just a lil schizo.
XxNightfirexX chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
I wonder what is going to happen next.

Sorry I didn't review sooner!

XxNightfirexX
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
This story is excellent so far. The interaction between the starring Titan and those not on camera are hilarious. Guess Cyborg's next.
musiclover9419 chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
oh no the camera was stolen...oh well:)
Not G. Ivingname chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
good job, you do not like Robin do you... nor do I, and thank you for noting the icredible ovibiose pairing of bbrae!