Reviews for We Races Of Men
B Oots chapter 8 . 6/13/2008
This is a very good story. Please update soon, so I can read, what Dawn and Superman do next?
Carmsies chapter 8 . 6/13/2008
Great addition! It totally made my day. Please post more!
Stoko chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
This is quite an awesome fic, thanks _
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
great story
B Oots chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
The more I read, the more I like the story. Please update soon, so I can read, how the getting to know each other goes between Dawn and Clark. Does Buffy and the Scoobies findout about Dawn and if they do from who?
screaminheathen69 chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
This is brilliant! 'Course, Im kinda partial to the whole super-Powered-Dawnie thing...

More, please!
B Oots chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
This is a very good story. Please update soon, so I can read, what Sawn and Clark do after she catches up with him?
Carmsfics chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
Wonderful so far. I can't wait to see what you have planned. Please post more soon.
George Heichelheim chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
Your story so far feels right. You seem to have a good grasp of your characters and your story seems to have a direction it's going and a good pace for getting there. A chapter from Superman's point of view in the process of 'discovering' Ma'at, or whatever Dawn claims as her 'hero' name, would be interesting.
divad relffehs chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
This is the most entertaining thing I've read all day I can't wait for your next update.
B Oots chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
I see Dawn got Superman's attention. Please update soon, so I can read, what they talk about and what they decided to do next?
chazza chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
hmm interesting
cuteness chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Wow; I have to say I've never seen anything quite like this. I like what you have so far... um, do you have more? :-)
B Oots chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
This is a very good story. Please update soon, so I can read, how Dawn finds Superman and what he thinks of her story.
MaXandeRoswell chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
For Dawn's superhero and colors, I'd suggest maybe green and black.

For her name, something to fit with the fact that while she has Superman's powers, she also has a scoobie's training fighting the things that go bump in the night. Something with a bit of mystery about it.

Maybe something like the Jade Shadow, or Emerald.

Or maybe more traditionally, Wonder Girl, or Amazing Lass. *lol*