Reviews for Some Unknown Feeling
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
I like this story of Robert and Gisselle can you do a other story please
QuirkCirc chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
XD Finally Giselle knows ahah good job writing this!
Ruid chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
I really loved it. Great job :)
BLub271 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Loved it! I usually don't read m/f pairings much unless I really like them or I'm really curious lol I really like this one so you're getting a favorite from me. I hope you update soon (if this isn't the end, which I hope it isn't) and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Nice. Tasteful and romantic.
mary chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
fun!
winchestersgirl1967 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
This is really good. It seems like a natural conculsion to the story.

Please say that you'll be writing another chapter.
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Wonderful story! Will there be more?
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
oho! ... there's more? *looks crafty* yes... why don't we have robert teach giselle what more there is :) hm?
Princesstale chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I really enjoyed this! you kept it mature without being too smutty. because yes its an incredibly uncomfortable idea to write sex scenes with disney characters!

I think it would have been better if you included a song and dance number about Giselle discovering this new feeling..

jk jk!

But could you picture that...? lol
Blue embers chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Good story and tastefully well done at that
Emartin chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
This was excellent! I usually am not too interested in the M-rated stories when they are merely done to be "dirty", if you know what I mean, but this was so well written and tasteful that I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!
Jaque Weasley chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Part I! Part I! Part I!

What's the: "There's more?" xD

Perv mind, don't bother caring about it ;P

xx
flowermasters chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Aw, I loved it. I think you portrayed Giselle really well. But the cake part is making me hungry. :) I'm off to read Part II . . .