Reviews for The Top Ten
sarsha008 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I actually started crying from that... omigawd... seriously I'm crying like a bloody baby over this... Haha wow! It was just so sweet and cute and their frustration was tangible and- oh gawd... just, they were each other's 10... and- fuck... I'm crying again...

Anyways, thanks for writing! It was beautiful! *grins*
Emily Ebriection chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
No matter how many times I read this, I seriously squeal at the ending every time.
she wants to move chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
. ! I've just found my new favourite shipping and it's all because of you :) Be happy, I usually never stray from Ginny/Someone else. ;)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
i knew that would be their favorite thing. So cute I loed it!
sunshinedreamer57 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is extremely funny. I love it! Nice job!
Hanan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
this was hiilarious,funny (yeah,yeah its same thing),sweet,lovely and absloutly brilliant! grand work mate.
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
"How the hell are we going to raise children together if we cant even ahree on a season?"

The second I get my computer back that is going on quote of the week. Excellent work.
Valence chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Ok. You offically turn me into a Oliver/Percy junkie . Hope you're happy.

I just love everything in this fic. It's really funny (at some point, I was laughing so hard that my mother was looking at me, as if i turned mad. Happily, she's kind of use of it). It's cute, but not too fluffy (fluffy is a very bad term for me.) I really liked the reference to Donnie Darko. Percy does have good taste for movies. And for men. The end made me screamed like an hysterical 17 years old fangirl (oh, wait a minute. That's what i am.)

So, i think it's clear that i love this story. Let me tell you that i'm now your biggest fan. As if i were not already neurotic enough...
GoldStarGrl chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
"You… Are such… A… Freaking… D-Dork!"

that made me giggle :) I've never seen this pair, it's really cool. I guessed #10, cute ending
Lillith Aurora chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
aww! so cute!
DD chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oliver flushed. "Well, what'd you put, Mr. Rainy Nights?"

Percy threw his head back proudly. "I put down sex."

Oliver's jaw dropped. "But we've never…"

Percy smirked. "I know." He looked at his nails haughtily. "I already told you who I've been with." He looked up at Oliver with fluttering bedroom eyes. "Marcus Flint is pretty good, you know."

Who knew percy was a horndog
P chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
aw, adorable! it put a smile on my face...
GloriousNymph chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Hahaha that was really cute :D

“Black,” Percy replied without hesitation. “Yours?”

Oliver shrugged. “Black is close enough.”

“No, not ‘close enough’! What is it?”

“… Light blue.”

“How in God’s name is that ‘close enough’?”

“They’re both colors.”

That was funny X3
Cristalake chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
aw! that was so SWEET!
DomesticTo-oTChild chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This was so sweet T_T! I love it!