Reviews for The Perfect Weird Couple
Alexis chapter 1 . 6/19
omg i laughed so darn much when i found out that the oc's name was Alexis because coincidently my name happens to be Alexis too so it's like this fanfic was ment for me. :D good job by the way ;] even though i doubt anyone will see this
HT chapter 22 . 8/21/2016
;)
MusicalMelody001 chapter 6 . 3/31/2016
'Sukanku' is 'skunk'? I thought she was trying to say 'skank' in english and failing, which had a much sharper bite to it. Oh well. Also, love Ume-chan! Such a cutie!
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I don't know how I feel about her knowing about Haruhi's gender. Not everyone can look at a person and think they would crossdress. And why would anyone tell her about Haruhi's true gender? For what purpose? But, meh, I like it regardless.
roadworkahead chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
I'm sensing an upcoming love triangle...
roadworkahead chapter 6 . 1/9/2015
I need to remember this insult forever! People like you are the reason why we have middle fingers. And this story is AMAZE-ING!
roadworkahead chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
NEKOZAWA-SAMA!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
Loved it!
smilegirl456 chapter 22 . 2/28/2014
I love this story so much! You are a genius!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Nice -.-
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
'Cheerful midget'? X) That's a good way to explain Hunny!
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Awesome! Nekozawa needs more love! :)
StartingAtTheEnd chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
This story was so cute. I found it was absolutely adorable. :) I love how Alexis connected with the host club members and the black magic club and just everyone in the story. It was as if you could pluck her out of this story and put her in the original Ouran High School Host Club and you wouldn't even notice that she was just a made up character. Great work :)
TiffBaby101 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013