Reviews for Nothing
Shemiki chapter 1 . 6/29
Chilling. Very chilling. I feel rather sick to my stomach. I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult, giving the content of this story, but that's how I feel after reading it.
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I think I'm gonna cry...thanks a lot...bitch ... I'm at Applebee's right now and ppl are probably gonna ask me what's wrong. Damn you
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Terrible of you to put us through that and then deprive us of a happy ending.
Sigh. Fluff, here I come.
Still a good one-shot, though.
If a bit evil...
the.captain.himself chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
WELL. Thats depressing.
wisdom-of-me chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
How I hate you. Decide for your bloody self! Oh, good story(ies) otherwise though.
yukigirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Aang is still looking down at his hand after that doesn't really know what to say.

In spite of telling the true. he lied. "I'm sorry Katara but I don't" he said but not looking directly to Katara's blue eyes.

Katara start sobbing. Why? Her aang would never do such a thing. NEVER!She tried to look at his eyes again but only meet an emotionless eyes. she run back to the camp with tears falling to her cheeks.

after she left,aang start to look in the ground. What have I done!' he thought.
berryfuls chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
no, i didn't really like if as much as the other ones...
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
That can't be the end :( It was way to cute for that! U made me cry! ah :/ Not a very good thing.. heh
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
See, in the series aang should have told her about the whole chakra thing. and before he tried to unlock it too,amazing story
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow. Just, wow. That was... not quite intense, but that's the best word I can come up with. I liked it.
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Wow, now this is what i call drama, it would have been great if this scene were in the cartoon.
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
You are so MEAN AND CRUEL! But very nice story! I imagine that he is deep inside loving her still
Plot Bunnies Rule chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Wow. That was really good! Very original! Loved it!
funniebanana chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
That was good...but a little sad.