Reviews for The Prince and the Swan
jazzylin-sama chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Great story, hope you continue it!
azab chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
i loved it a lot and i hope you update it
John Tucker chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
aw c'mon man, update this story already it's been over a year. and if you stop this story right here i'm going to find you and put a voodo curse on you.

I like meny other fans of theis story i am extraemly pisted of with the fact that you havn't added onto this story for over a year. we all want to know what happens next we all want to know when Athrun and Cagalli will get their Horaki necklace things, and we all want to know just how this story will end, and why the hell won't darin die, I mean what is he like the Fready Kruger of this story, and by the way what was with that thing when he was fighting with Dearka any way?

in fact you know just to get my point across i think i might just coppy this review and place it in all your other stories just t get my point across.

the story i'm talking about is of course 'Freedom Samurai'. and Also i remember you saying that you were using this story as a rouge draft for your own original story called 'Lotus samurai' right? well I do have a suggestion about the romance in this story. the cupples get together way to fast you need do delay it for sumtime before getting them together it makes things mor interesting that way.

any way at the risk of making this soud like an order, update this story before the end of the year or at the beginning of the next one. an if you look in your other stories you'll find the exact same reveiw word for word in every one.
topsy-turvy chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I like it. Kira sounds so sexy and Rey is just adorable. I can just picture the entire scene playing out, you're that good. Please, please,please! Update again soon! I will be waiting.

Review to ya later!

topsy-turvy!
Keeemoooch chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Your writing style is awesome! I Like the plot too! hehehe... Kira/rey is new to me so yeah. I'll be waiting

p.s. I adore asukira and haro *cheeky smile*
dark galaxy chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
aw how cute! kira sounds so hott! no wonder athrun cant keep his hand off him! haha! please update soon!