Reviews for Family Reunion
springjasmine91 chapter 10 . 10/19/2010
awwww...dat was such a funny yet beautiful story! dat was awesome! Plz plz plz write more hana yori dango stories ya! can't wait! :D
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Lol, two Matsujun, different identities? Interesting.
Honeydew92 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
haha both domoyoji and shin in the same story? someone must be dreaming, matsujun can't be in two places at once!
mysteriousperson chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
OMG, so you're starting a fanfiction already?

and it's about HYD? Another OMG.

Gosh Hikaru... That's great!

Keep up the good work alright?

Wahahaha.
addieXmitsume chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
I LOVE it...update soon...ok..._
Ryuacchi chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
Yes, you know me.

Now, here's your verdict. Dun dun dun DUN.

While I still have to think about the quality of your plotline, and I don't know HYD enough to be able to make a criticism about the characterization (I'm sure that the Tsukasa vs Tsukushi is not out of character, though), I have to say that this is a good first fanfic. However, I have a few points to say:

1. At the first chapter, you started with the present tense. However, as the story progresses, it goes to past tense. Be consistent with the tenses.

2. Add description. You could put depth in how each character feels, or you could put more description in the setting - what do they see? Hear? Feel? Taste? Yadda yadda yadda.

On a brighter note, you tell and not narrate. The way you write does not bore me, and you have a good style. Keep that up.

That's it. Don't push yourself into improving this fast. Just make sure you take note of them in the near future.

- Ryuacchi
kudo-miyaka chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
They have petty fights... I can imagine them... and from what I can visualize, it looks funny!

And Jiro left a little too soon... anyway, never mind.

Upload anytime you can alright? I'm not rushing you though. Take your time...
kudo-miyaka chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Okay... honestly... I do not know what to say...

Except perhaps that... Tsukasa is more nice! Cool!

And nice name for the baby too.. Now the Domyouji family has all of their names start with a "tsu"

Looking forward to your next...