Reviews for Thirty One Days
cheng chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
aw so sad but awesome at the same time GAH
Haina chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
As beautiful as always. I especially loved the first one. (It's Hally by the way.)
Seductive Venus chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
This captures Sakura perfectly.
Seductive Venus chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
I've loved and cherished A Little Fall of Rain! It's a great story. I was surprised when you wrote the "sort of epilogue". Nevertheless, it was a good story. I think that Tomoyo does love Eriol but she just loves her freedom more. Will she settle down someday? The loose ends just whets the appetite... Tomoyo will come back every year. Just as Eriol will love her for each passing year. Kudos to a great story.
Seductive Venus chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
I know there has been a hundred love stories and even more breakup stories about Eriol and Tomoyo. But this one takes the cake for my favorite breakup scene. It's sad and poignant and terribly hard. The symbols of the flowers being uprooted in the rain was a nice touch.
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This makes me want to know how to love so deeply that it stays forever. I love the poetry of your words and how they show their meaning. I can feel her emotions. It's a very good story.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
Just wondering, but is this all going to be E/T? Or will there be a few S/S in here as well?