Reviews for Sincerely,
So beautiful ...
Wise.sarachi chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Ahhh...i miss this.
Esthelaaaa chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I really, really want to cry. Byousoku left me absolutely devastated; reeling, aching, yearning... I do believe you captured the story quite well, in his unsent text messages, the surpressed tide of emotions that threatens to engulf and overwhelm; this beautiful grief, this gentle sorrow... I wonder how many have felt this in their lives? And if they ever managed to grasp closure?

I wonder what you feel; would you look upon an old love like this and feel gratitude, or would you rather have never experienced it, and the inevitable pain that entails?
SatineGrey chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I must have been hiding under a rock these past few years 'coz I honestly just saw this anime a few days ago, and I ended up with a broken heart. Although it left me crying again, I very much thank you for revealing what was in those texts/emails which Takaki must have written to Akari. You have sated my longing for his unvoiced words at that part where he would always have a faraway look at the horizon while at the company of another hopeless lover, Kanae. Again thanks so much! Hope you write another one from Akari's perspective this time.
pale summer chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
The only reason I didn't cry is that I'm reading this in the bus. I don't cry easily.. almost never. But for some reason this movie always leaves me broken, maybe because it is so.. well posible, real. And your story was written in the spirit of the movie, truly beautiful.
Dente-di-leone chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Such an admirable work, It made (or I should say "broke" to be exact) my day. So beautiful, and true to the story
Aiko Fusui chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
it is a beautiful fiction... my heart is hurt and covered by so many crush of love's reality...
i love it, much
Sam123 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Nice. Really depicts Tohno. I had goosebumps at one point while I was reading this.
Eunike Yuen chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I really love it :)
The Flippant Writer chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
What can I say that hasn't already been said? This was a beautiful collection of unsent letters. It really captured Takaki's character and his thoughts as time moves on, regardless of how badly he wished it didn't. You put the ending into a new perspective for me, and I thank you for that.
InoSaku4ever chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
that was heart-breaking...so good..
bamboeng chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
how can one describes this... maybe, perfection. you perfectly captured the feeling takaki had in the movie, and conveyed it beautifully. at the line : "But for now, seeing you—even it wasn't you—is enough." from the atmosphere of the movie... i felt that this is something takaki would definitely say, given he had a chance to meet akari again. reading this story kind of made me wish you would do another version of this with the other character's pov.
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I'm actually crying as I type up this review. Oh my gosh, this gave me the exact same feelings the movie did. I just can't analyse this. I want you to know that somewhere in the world, someone read this story and was deeply moved by it. Someone you don't know. Someone who will always treasure this story forever.

Thank you for writing this.
greenangel77 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
omg this is wonderful! its so sweet and sad at the same time i like it!
Spaceteapack chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
i cried T.T this is beautiful, really :) it's emotionally deep and...beautiful 3
I'm going to re-read it again and again, i believe. thanks a lot :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »