Reviews for Angelus
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Sorry for not yammering at you before now, but I just wanted to say how intelligently I find your stories to be written. I really appreciate the use of words that I haven't seen in a long time, and the maturity of your style, even while the kids are being kids in the story.

Well done!
moshimellow chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
Forgive me but..

YESH A LEMON! 8D

Was my reaction. XD
TangerineTea chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Fantastic and novel and all sorts of lovely :) Lavi and Allen's relationship was human and real, and perfectly imperfect.
AlisterRainbow chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
*SQUEAL* You're an amazing writer! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading these stories. I started from the beginning and the little side stories and I can't wait to read the sequels after this. I'm already anticipating so much! Thank you for writing this. They're so in character, which is hard to come by in a good fanfiction. 3
Angel Fantasy chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
That story was great! I loved it! I wonder if tehre will be another sequel for this one... *ponders away*
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This one is definitly more interesting than the other prequels I've read so far. And more funny as well. I couldn't stop laughing at some points. Good job on this chapter!
lee-uhm chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
You honestly had me babbling random nonsense at the end of this chapter. I was like, "LAVI. Fuck! No! Lavaguahskbislhblahsblash." I wasn't sure if I wanted to read this story or not, but I'm glad I've started it. Even better, it's completed! Oh, the joy I feel at the moment. I love Sokaro's shitty grammar. It's just so amazingly fail. Poor Allen. Poor Lavi. And what's wrong with Krorykins? D: -reads on-
jackie78 chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
Very great story! I loved how in character everyone was. :D

Also, the lemon was well written. so yeah, I loved it!
Lai Jun Chen chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
yay! i like the actual, final end. it was a good fic. i'm glad ou finally made it a chaptered fic, instead of so many oneshots.
Potpourrii chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
ILOVEYOU.

xDD
Lindsey AKA PF chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
I like this fic and all the ones leading up to it, which I didn't comment on, because I wanted to read the whole story before I commented. Either way, it's a fabulous story and I love the way you worked it. Also, I want to commend you on the characterizations, which were all spot on, even Catherine. In fact, if Catherine's development hadn't been made in the story, I would have thought she was an Exorcist I didn't know yet because I watch the anime, instead of reading the manga. Your handling of Chaoji's issue with Eliade, even though it was only a small bit in a much larger arc, made me ecstatic. I thought it was a little dramatic at first, then I realized that based on Chaoji's perceptions of akuma and Noahs, it was spot on. Bak's homophobia was an amusing, if unexpected development, but either way, you handled all of the characters with grace and impossible skill. I'm so jealous. XD
themadanimeotaku chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I'd like to take this time and say...HOLY MOLY! This was freaking awesome! Very very awesome! I read this fanfic like...gah 4 times. This is my first time reviewing it. Man you write so good man! I just finally got into D Gray Man and when I started reading this fanfic...it just blew my mind totally away! You're going up on my favorites list man! Seriously!
remiria chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I've never reviewed until now (after having read them over again), but I really have to say that I adore your writing style and stories-especially this one.

So, prepare for rapid-favoriting from me!
ritachi chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Okay, I'll be honest with you: this has been like my sixth time coming to this story. It is JUST that good. When I first read this story, (after reading all of its predecessors beforehand, of course) I was literally entranced and enthralled within the tale. I'm not a big fan of romance, but the romance and drama in this story left me clinging for more and more. I loved the balance of suspense, intrigue, love, hardship, humour, and every other piece of genre I can't name at the moment. It's a magnificent piece of prose that should be read by all Lavi x Allen fans (and that makes me one after reading and admiring the works of KAIN). It never got too mushy, and if it did, it was fascinating to read. It flowed, and the added history lesson was just a great treat. All of the places you named, I could literally see in my head as they passed through it in the third to last chapter. It was just so spellbinding that I can't believe I hesitated to review after all this time.

However, to be entirely truthful, I was a bit hesitate to add this to my favourite stories list. But this story just kept me going back, again and again. I don't know how you do it, but you just weaved a tale that is so much fun to read again and again. Even the lemon was done tastefully. You described the awkwardness and humour that is within, but most of all, you were able to show the chemistry between the two while keeping them in the boundaries of IC. I could feel their great friendship and love growing stronger with each and every chapter. Especially when Junior came out, I was practically clawing for the mouse to read the next chapter.

. .STORY.

But with every story, there are some flaws, so I hope you don't mind me pointing them out, so I can at least be a little helpful in your prose writing. First things first, you need to be a bit more descriptive when you write. The feelings are there, but I kind of wished you would describe the places a bit more, and the people within. For example, in the chapter where Lavi is getting angry with Komui over the fact that Allen and the others have to escort him to Vatican City, I kept getting confused as to who was still there when the argument took place and who had left. At times, when I read dialogue from Allen, I was like "Whoa, Allen, you were still there?"

As well, I thought you needed to be a whole lot more descriptive when the fight scenes came into the story. I felt the writing then was a bit sloppy and choppy. It was hard to see anything happening in my head, and it felt more like cut scenes being pieced together without any flowing, transition scenes in between. Does that make sense? Like when Allen and Junior were fighting, it was just hard to imagine what they were doing with one another. And when the rest of the crew came into the Ark, I was like "When did they get in there? And how?" It just got confusing during those parts because of the lack of descriptions.

Nevertheless, the story is definitely a pearl. The Roufa part when she found out about Lavi and Allen's relationship was so funny, but understandable. Though I kind of wished you could've pulled out a more ethical storyline since they do work for God, and many people in the Vatican disagree about the love between people of the same sex (especially during the time period Hoshino-sensei set). Actually, I was sort of expecting it, but since it didn't happen, I'm not sure if I'm disappointed or pleased.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the super duper long review (at my expense) because, frankly, you deserve it for this great story, especially since it's M-rated, and most M-rated stuff is a bit too lemony and plot-hole-ish for my preference. You just raised the bar for all people who wish to write great stories like this, and I thank you. You're a terrifc author, and I hope one day you continue to write Lavi x Allen stories, or even just -Man stories. This fandom definitely needs more love (and more stories that focus on plot and characters instead of just romance).

P.S. You get a cookie for writing other languages in this story!
Lupus Animi chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
Indeed, indeed, blame your viewers...though i must say, i am very glad she wheedled you into doing it...

Nicely written, great dialogue as always...and Catherine was priceless in this chapter!