Reviews for Under the Influence
Thumbs Up AKA CrazilyInLove chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I never read rated M stories because I'd rather keep my innocence until I turn 17, at least, but somehow I knew you wouldn't write graphic stories without a clear warning, so I decided to read this.

I think the best part about this chapter was the ending (Kagome's line). I could tell it took you a while to come up with it because it was so funny!

And I'm really glad Rin got married to Sesshomaru! (Wait, they did get married right?)
coconut-forever chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
How can people write so well? anyways, care to finish this story? its been a while so its time for u to update :) please? pretty please? PLEASEE? * attempting to make an baby face *
coconut-forever chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
awww they kissed!
coconut-forever chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
I like this chapt! very well written :)
nepenthec chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Ha..ha... This does totally ruin the previous piece.

Nah, just kidding. It's sweet. But I do think "Drowning" is better off on it's own.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
If any of this comes from personal experience, you should know that a hangover is the bodies response to dehydration caused by alcohol, and if you drink a lot, you can avoid a hangover by drinking lots of water after and during. I have only been really drunk once, but I already knew this and woke up feeling totally fine the next morning thanks to a loyal friend handing me about 3 bottles of water when I could no longer walk straight far enough to cross the room.

I really enjoyed the drunken take on Inuyasha. I bet he's a funny drunk. Since he laughs so little in regular life, I bet the sudden inhibition removal has him practically giggling. I am planning to explore this principle too, except that I am going to use a concussion, because, considering Inuyasha's life style, I think I would have an easier time incorporating him getting hit in the head than taking a night to get wasted.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Ha, you know BlackMamba07? And Rozefire? It really is a small fanfcition world isn't it. Or do you good authors just have radar for each other?

The sequel piece was very cute, and did not ruin its predecessor for me at all. If you have an instinct, go with it. I thought it was really cute. The only thing I don't get is the timing. Is this after a fight or something where she said she wasn't coming back? Is this the end where she leaves and can't comeback. Is this a one time thing for Inuyasha, or has he been doing it since she left, back whenever? It's still really cute, I just want to know.
drake220 chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
love this series. its just really cute.
ShahzysAngelette chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
my favorite chappy from this oneshot series!
ShahzysAngelette chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Inuyasha is a hilarious drunk. 'nuff said. D
ShahzysAngelette chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
bah! Inuyasha & Sesshomaru face off. lol! this was funny!
brakken chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
Hehehehehe...Cute. You know, I can't help but wonder how many times this actually happened. I really hope it was more than once. The jokes are a heck of a lot funnier that way. (More time to think of them, don'tcha see?) But this was quite hilarious in its own right. Thanks!
Lilly McFadden chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
absolutely hilarious! i laughed so hard when i read this!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
(laughter) Nothing like Inuyasha falling out of a tree to get you cheerful and pumped, just in time FOR (drum roll)

. . . homework. Sigh. But it's a good one, definitely. Fun to imagine. :)
Hououza chapter 6 . 8/20/2008